Windows 10: Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Discus and support Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A friend of mine gets random bluescreens I asked him to share the dump file - this is what I got from it.Any help where the problem is would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PumaLee1984, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

A friend of mine gets random bluescreens I asked him to share the dump file - this is what I got from it.Any help where the problem is would be appreciated, as it's not obvious what the problem is exactly.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository :

:)

PumaLee1984, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Receive error blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal error

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

Redirecting

Also refer:

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi,
    About 30seconds after i start up windows vista i get the blue screen of death saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and how do i fix it.

binsky3333, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

1. Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a - Similar Threads - Help Blue screen

2. Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: A friend of mine gets random bluescreens I asked him to share the dump file - this is what I got from it.Any help where the problem is would be appreciated, as it's not obvious what the problem is exactly.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Blue screen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: A friend of mine gets random bluescreens I asked him to share the dump file - this is what I got from it.Any help where the problem is would be appreciated, as it's not obvious what the problem is exactly.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error irql_not_less_or_equal and this is the dump files can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjChpgX3TtUOl4aV?e=hehBeq...
  5. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  6. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi there i have encountered blue screen issues many time with stopcode irql _not_less_or _equal.here are my minidump zipped files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0DbMbt5ALypsyYSnbAeTU0CgCLYD1dj/view?usp=sharingAnother issue i have is with my usb port. whenever i connect...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Daily Blue Screens - Help with Minidump Interpretation

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Daily Blue Screens - Help with Minidump Interpretation: Hello, I've been having trouble with blue screens for a while now and decided to try to fix the problem. I have installed WinDbg and analyzed a minidump, but don't know how to interpret it. Any help is much appreciated!! -------------------------- Microsoft R Windows...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...