Windows 10: Help with bluetooth connectivity

Discus and support Help with bluetooth connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Checked hidden devices from the device manager and couldn't find bluetooth. Is there a way of re-installing to get it working and how.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichsonJnr, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Help with bluetooth connectivity

Checked hidden devices from the device manager and couldn't find bluetooth. Is there a way of re-installing to get it working and how.

:)

RichsonJnr, Jul 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Help with bluetooth connectivity

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Help with bluetooth connectivity

1. Help with bluetooth connectivity - Similar Threads - Help bluetooth connectivity

2. help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth: screen: https://ru.paste.pics/840315770acf8922fc3d2c1253b6a5d0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-connect-ds4-to-pc-via-bluetooth/d6316b9b-6094-489a-a69a-838677273450
  3. Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.: I've been struggling with this issue for quite some time to no success troubleshooting on my own. I am attempting to connect either my keyboard or headphones via bluetooth to a dongle. None of this works correctly. When I check the event viewer I get The Security Manager...
  4. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  5. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  6. Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP: Hello, since I did the last win10 updateI'm having a problem connecting bluetooth audio device headphonesAfter an in-depth search on the internet there are endless attemptsRemoving installing updating drivers, replacing a bluetooth device so it is not a problem with this...
  7. Bluetooth connectivity help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connectivity help: Hi all I need some help with an issue I'm having connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my pc. The issue is I can see the headphones in Windows and pair to them but when I click connect I get an error saying "that didn't work please make sure the device is still...
  8. Bluetooth connect help

Bluetooth connect help: Hey everyone! first post here :). So my problem is that i have a Bluetooth controller (8BitDo SN30) and it works fine as with all other Bluetooth devices. However if i pair my controller to another device (Steam Link, Phone or Nintendo Switch) then it also works! But if i...
  9. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.: Hello, I know this is a common problem when Windows 10 updates, but I haven't had an update installed in a few weeks. My Bluetooth worked fine last night, woke up this morning and my Bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect. The Bluetooth icon in the task tray was still there...
  10. [help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem

[help] Bluetooth speaker connection problem: Hi there ! I just received the ASUS BT400 bluetooth device. I want it to connect my UE MEGABOOM 3 to my win10 pc. It connect but after (5) seconds, it disconnect with an error : "failed to establish connection". https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/12/ajgg.jpg I already...