Windows 10: help with BSOD, Would really apricate

Discus and support help with BSOD, Would really apricate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott W 1221, Feb 2, 2022.

1. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking software that doesn't find anything. I'm very confused and not really sure what else to do so any help would be awesome. As soon as I can figure out how I can add the Dump file but it's always a different error never consistent

:)

Scott W 1221, Feb 2, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 2, 2022
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Feb 2, 2022
  4. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

help with BSOD, Would really apricate

1. help with BSOD, Would really apricate - Similar Threads - help BSOD really

2. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  3. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  4. I would really appreciate some help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would really appreciate some help.: Hi Everyone. So guys I am having a problem with the postal code while buying minecraft. I live in Lebanon and want to buy minecraft windows 10 but the problem is that postal code is not working I'm getting a message "Incorrectly formatted postal code" I'm confused because I...
  5. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  6. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  7. I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.: This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl+0xDC7E) This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the...
  8. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

Really hoping for help with BSOD issues: I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump...
  9. Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated: I have recently been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up my pc - maybe once every 2 to 3 starts. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. SFC and the memory diagnostics tool -...
  10. You know what would be really cool!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    You know what would be really cool!?: If we could have the option to choose any color to a individual tile in the start menu. 24919