Windows 10: Help with BSOD

Discus and support Help with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to ask for support to fix BSOD which shows up constantly. I've tried many things in order to fix that: updated graphic drivers;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ramūnas L, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Help with BSOD

Hello, I'd like to ask for support to fix BSOD which shows up constantly. I've tried many things in order to fix that:

• updated graphic drivers;
    • removed anti-virus program and now using Windows Defender;
    • in cmd used: chdsk, dism checkhealth and restorehealth commands.
    • updated Standard SATA AHCI Controller driver via browse my computer for driver software (it uses storahci.sys).

I would like to ask ask for support to fix this problem. Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvKhRpJubGwHgiCSUh-i5arMrHZx?e=l2fvcA

These are screenshots from BlueScreenView:
    Help with BSOD 19ccd3a9-d5ee-4571-9164-28848c372453?upload=true.jpg Help with BSOD 97b9677c-2f17-4f41-badf-1852e36c88fc?upload=true.jpg Help with BSOD afa42867-385b-429e-bf26-62b968d968c1?upload=true.jpg Also I'd like to ask to explain to me why this issue appeared and how you figured out it.

:)

Ramūnas L, Jul 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 20, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jul 20, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Help with BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Help with BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Help with BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Help with BSOD

1. Help with BSOD - Similar Threads - Help BSOD

2. Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!: Intel I& 7700K Asus ROG STRIX Z270F GeForce RTX 2070 4x8 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500gb and a 2TB) Windows 10 Pro I built the PC back in March and up until about a month ago it was working without issues hours on end. I'm not sure what has changed...
  3. BSOD System Service Exception Help

BSOD System Service Exception Help: Hello My Name Is Rayan i read that if i want to fix my Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) problem i send an email to you with my DMP and my computer specifications so please help because i tried everything to fix this problem my DMP :...
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - BSOD help: I have received multiple BSODs within the past week and have not changed anything significant to my PC. I have ran the winDBg for the mini crash dump files that were created and they all looked something like what is shown below. I am unsure on what is causing the issue....
  5. windows 10 BSOD please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 BSOD please help: minidump is here, please help me https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tt478qgcvuoppu/121119-34546-01.dmp?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-please-help/85819668-09da-4ee0-9361-1aefd6ce19d1
  6. Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors: Afternoon Yesterday my windows 10 pc work normal but today when i trun it on it keep give me random bsod error every time it bootloops submitted by /u/Thinhhdk [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump

BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump: Hi, I have a W10 PC with Home Versoin 1903. I have been having problems with BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. It seems to be farily random but most usually happens when first starting the PC. I was trying to fix it and had seen that it may be possible to work out the...
  8. Please help with BSOD: Windows Critical Structure Corruption

Please help with BSOD: Windows Critical Structure Corruption: Hello, I have recently begun receiving this BSOD error. The computer is a Lenovo Laptop. It just started happening last night, have had no issues with the computer before but it has now happened three times. The first two times it happened I was playing a 3D game on...
  9. BSOD help win 10 please

BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  10. Recurring BSOD with PC, any help to check mini-dump?

Recurring BSOD with PC, any help to check mini-dump?: Hi everyone, i've built a new PC few weeks ago: Ryzen 7 3700X stock, no OC/PBO ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING (tried 2801 & 2901 bioses) RTX 2060S TURBO stock, no OC/OC Scan 500gb Samsung NVME drive 1tb SSHD Firecuda/Seagate HDD 2TB W10 64 bit 16 GB 2x8 memory modules...