Windows 10: Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps

Discus and support Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I moved my computer to my new flat 3 days ago, and since 2 days ago and a major Windows update the computer keeps crashing. I'm not sure exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Homeostase, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps

Hey, I moved my computer to my new flat 3 days ago, and since 2 days ago and a major Windows update the computer keeps crashing. I'm not sure exactly what's going on and and would some help analysing my minidumps.

Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WS8_CXlJUo5my2tTGq6PStQf73AXy_9H/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aPTwPTVz3fM91ugfQaUg5YBsBqxy1Mzs/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mYOizMv76Ls7UPvi329uCdoALFkgWhhD/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kR-UoOSZbOyjnS_S_AQSbPD5uFrbLHFN/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-YWc94Rsor0dgRwV-r_UUTSh4BNVuf4/view?usp=sharing

PS: I got the following errors (that I know of):

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (what failed: hidusb.sys)

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (what failed: FLTMGR.SYS)

submitted by /u/Homeostase
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Homeostase, Mar 30, 2021

2. BSOD need minidump analysed

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently been crashing and BSOD or occasionally the orange screen has appeared. I have the mini dump files of previous crashes and was wondering if anybody could analyse them and advise me on steps to fix the issue.

Thanks

SeanVeysey, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Szary1515 Win User
    Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD

Hi,

I upgraded my graphics card lately to an Asus RX5700 and i startet to get BSODs. I wiped the old drivers and installed new ones and i still get BSODs from time to time.

Could you help me analyze the minidumps?

Here is the link to the dumps: minidumps.rar

/Radek

Szary1515, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps

help indetify BSOD (minidump attached)

Hi,

I have a user who is experiencing random BSOD crashes. I have followed the guide for analysing the crash dumps in windbg but am stuck interpreting the results and identifying the cause.

The output shows Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!IopProcessWorkItem+f0 )

The consensus seems to be memory issues, but when enabling verifier and rebooting, the laptop crashed immediately. I managed to get into Safe Mode to disable the verifier and boot the computer normally.

I have uploaded two minidumps
    here
    and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Michael

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Michael Yorke, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps

1. Help with BSOD'ing computer - analysing crash minidumps - Similar Threads - Help BSOD'ing computer

2. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  3. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD: Hi,My wife is using a very old ASUS All-in-One which has functioned extremely well on Win 10 up to version1909. Any later version causes immediate BSODs . . . . so quickly in fact that it wasn't possible to copy the mini dumps to diagnose them. So about a year ago, I did a...
  4. Help to Analyse Minidumps for BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help analyse Minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyse Minidump file: Hello,So I recently installed Forza Horizon 5 on my PC. It was working okay at first, but now crashes on startup every time.Everything is updated and all other games and apps work as expected. Not sure what it could be. I’m currently on Windows 10 21H1.Crash report and event...
  6. Help analyse Minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help analyse Minidump file: Hello,So I recently installed Forza Horizon 5 on my PC. It was working okay at first, but now crashes on startup every time.Everything is updated and all other games and apps work as expected. Not sure what it could be. I’m currently on Windows 10 21H1.Crash report and event...
  7. Help analyse Minidump file

8. Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...

Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...: As a disclaimer; I've tried many suggestions found online, from reinstalling my drivers, to buying new RAM, I've reset my Windows multiple times already; fully cleaning it; both via USB, CD, and within Windows 10 itself Although doing the latter often BSODs during the...
  9. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...
  10. Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD

Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD: Hi, I upgraded my graphics card lately to an Asus RX5700 and i startet to get BSODs. I wiped the old drivers and installed new ones and i still get BSODs from time to time. Could you help me analyze the minidumps? Here is the link to the dumps:...