Windows 10: Help with changing wifi password?

Discus and support Help with changing wifi password? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not yet as the reply in post #11 (just before yours) has me confused. I need a simple "yes" or "no" for the following: EDIT: Well, maybe not so as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by flycaster, Nov 9, 2016.

1. NavyLCDR New Member

Help with changing wifi password?

No. That will NOT change your WiFi password. The router administration password and WiFi password are two completely different passwords.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help with changing wifi password?

1. Help with changing wifi password? - Similar Threads - Help changing wifi

2. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  3. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  4. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account Password Change Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Password Change Help: I bought my Windows key with my wife's student email and the Microsoft account is linked to this email. The pin to log into Windows stopped working and neither of us remembers the password. When attempting to change the password, the email listed to send the reset code to is...
  6. Change of WiFi password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change of WiFi password: I have two printers connected wirelessly to my computer via WiFi.If I change the WiFi password, is there a way to update the password in the printers or do I need re-install the printers?Thanks...
  7. Changing WIFI password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing WIFI password: I am using a HP laptop with windows 10. How do I change the password to my WIFI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wifi-password/ea31a3ae-9b5b-46c1-a381-45bd8eb3eaf7
  8. wifi password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wifi password change: I think someone is piggybacking on my wifi. How can I find out and how can I change the wifi password to stop it. Or any other suggestions would be appreciated. Sandy...
  9. Change WiFi Password on Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change WiFi Password on Printer: Hi, I Have changed my wifi password and my printer is now 'offline'. How do I change the password for the printer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-wifi-password-on-printer/57cddbf8-7b13-4da9-bf39-86b0b670180b
  10. CHANGE WIFI PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHANGE WIFI PASSWORD: Does anyone know how to change the password to connect to WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/change-wifi-password/c848da39-922a-4116-848b-49d409a12944