Windows 10: Help with changing windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition.

Discus and support Help with changing windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change windows 10 pro edition that is not activated to windows 10 home un activated so I can use a product key to activate windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZacBeno., Oct 18, 2018.

1. ZacBeno. Win User

Help with changing windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition.

change windows 10 pro edition that is not activated to windows 10 home un activated so I can use a product key to activate windows 10 home

:)

ZacBeno., Oct 18, 2018
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 Lean Edition

Windows Lean Edition

Microsoft’s next version of Window 10, currently codenamed Redstone 5, will include a new “Lean edition” designed for devices with less storage space. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the new edition will be offered to OEMs to load onto low-cost laptops and tablets. Windows Central first reported that the edition will be available for devices with 16GB of storage, and it’s primarily designed to ensure these machines still receive Windows updates...

Help with changing windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition. capture-png.png

Just for Laughs... "Windows Lean-Pocket Edition" - LoL like Hot-Pockets *Laugh :laugh:​

rk3066, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Help with changing windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 home edition. - Similar Threads - Help changing pro

2. Changing from oem windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 education pro Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing from oem windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 education pro Edition: Hi,I need to change the operating system Windows 10 Pro which was provided by the PC vendor as the default OEM os. However, because I want to set it up as a Kiosk, I would need to change the OS to the Windows 10 Education Pro edition.Is this possible? Does it incur additional...
  3. Changing from oem windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 education pro Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing from oem windows 10 pro edition to windows 10 education pro Edition: Hi,I need to change the operating system Windows 10 Pro which was provided by the PC vendor as the default OEM os. However, because I want to set it up as a Kiosk, I would need to change the OS to the Windows 10 Education Pro edition.Is this possible? Does it incur additional...
  4. Windows 10 Home vs Pro edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home vs Pro edition: I always install Pro edition everywhere. Few days ago I decided to install windows 10 home on my home pc. First thing I observed is that even if you sign in with Microsoft account, you do not need to have password on your account. Also during setup it asks to enter your...
  5. Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition

Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition: My laptop has windows 10 home edition. But I required Windows 10 pro edition. So.., is there any options to update my edition. Please help me out with this....
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Edition from Windows 10 Home Edition: I currently have a license and USB Flash drive containing Windows 10 Home Edition. I'm considering doing the upgrade to Professional Edition for $99. If I perform that upgrade will I then have a new Professional product key that will allow me to perform a clean reinstall...
  7. Need help in changing Windows edition from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help in changing Windows edition from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Home: Hi, I bought a new laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home. As I have a requirement of windows 10 pro, I used a product key from internet. Edition of windows changed to Windows 10 pro but getting error message like windows is not activated. Requirement: I want to change...
  8. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  9. Switching from Windows 10 pro edition to home edition

Switching from Windows 10 pro edition to home edition: Hi everyone! Just recently bought a new pc, problem is, I expected it to come with windows 10 home edition as usual, but it came with an unactivated version of windows 10 pro edition. I tried using the media creation tool but the option for windows 10 home edition didnt...
  10. Change edition, Windows 10 Home to Pro

Change edition, Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hi, i have upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. I 'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro edition from usb installation files and not store. After running setup.exe and choosing Upgrade i reach in a screen as this but it says home instead of pro and i...