Windows 10: Help with commands of the cmd

Discus and support Help with commands of the cmd in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook. Well it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerplyCute, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Help with commands of the cmd

Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook.

Well it's this command right here : powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61

I know it as to do with the power of my notebook but id like to know what -duplicatescheme does..

Thanks in advance if anyone responds

(Sorry if my english is bad, i'm a high school student from a country that doesn't use english as a language)

submitted by /u/DerplyCute
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DerplyCute, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help with commands of the cmd :)

Naki, Aug 8, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Help with commands of the cmd

Need help with CMD command Please

Hi MadPaxx

I assume you download this application and now want to run it.

Help with commands of the cmd [​IMG]

The command is Backup

the next bit is what to backup. /path/to/myfolder .... In your case it could look like

c:\users\madpaxx\documents

Then where do you want to put it /remote/path

which in your case if you had a USB HDD hooked up could be

f:\madpaxx\documents

the rest is specific to their software, when and how many.

as it says if you issue cmd ... backup --help for more details.

I know you want to create a backup which is good news. Looks like this product is for data backups. Might suggest you look at a product that also backs up your system.

Caledon Ken, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Help with commands of the cmd

1. Help with commands of the cmd - Similar Threads - Help commands cmd

2. Cipher command on cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cipher command on cmd not working: [ATTACH] When I try to use the cipher command on cmd, this happens. Can anyone help? I am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cipher-command-on-cmd-not-working/284fa5fd-7158-4303-a9e0-394f7a00fed8
  3. CMD command meaning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD command meaning: Can someone please tell me what does this command mean?: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} submitted by /u/YanukiY [link] [comments]...
  4. Run CMD commands on different drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Run CMD commands on different drives: Hi all, I launch cmd on Windows 10 (drive C:) and want to run the command attrib -s -h *.* /s /d from there on the drive E. How to accomplish this, please? 135743
  5. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Useful CMD commands (administrator): Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809 Thank you! A wonderful day!...
  6. Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help: Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working [img] [img] [img] 116208
  7. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  8. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...
  9. Cmd sleep command but with timer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd sleep command but with timer: If you could help i found :\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep but i need -t 180 secs which doesnt work with this and i dont want to use third party programs.. tyvm 97497
  10. CMD command not running need help thank you

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD command not running need help thank you: I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help please cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml ) chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m...