Windows 10: Help with computer can't update

Discus and support Help with computer can't update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, i am helping a lady who's computer keeps telling her it can't up-date because there isn't enough space on her computer to update it ! I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by flashh4, Mar 21, 2019.

1. flashh4 Win User

Help with computer can't update

Hey, i am helping a lady who's computer keeps telling her it can't up-date because there isn't enough space on her computer to update it ! I have tried removing a bunch of stuff to free up space & have run Disk Clean up ! She even said i could wipe it clean & start over if i had to !
    Any help on resetting/updating it ?
    Should i just wipe it clean & start over ?
    There is nothing important that she would lose by wiping clean !

Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Mar 21, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help with computer can't update :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 21, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 21, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Help with computer can't update - Similar Threads - Help computer can't

2. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  3. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  4. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! Can't update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Can't update!: Been stuck on this windows build 1909 since February. Every time I get error 0x80080005 Lenovo c930, not sure what to do... :/ Would rather not have to reinstall windows as this is my only device and don't want to risk losing data/preferences I've tried basic stuff from...
  6. Help! Can't get into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Can't get into my computer?: Hello I think I have something wrong gemacht wanted to refresh my leptoo, everything has loaded normally and at 100% this message appears every time. I've turned the laptop on and off several times, pressed F11 but nothing is coming. Can someone please help me...
  7. Help updating my computer?

Help updating my computer?: I have no idea what's going on... Never had this issue before. Imma start by saying I have Windows 10 Pro. Im trying to simply update my pc to the newest cumulative update. This is what I get: 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...
  8. Computer Slow, Can't Update

Computer Slow, Can't Update: The past few days, my computer has been experiencing awful slowness - programs taking forever to open, browser pages loading extra-slow, when I try to click to a browser tab or type something in a Word document it will go Not Responding for several seconds before finally...
  9. BSOD help. Can't acces computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help. Can't acces computer: Earlier today when I was watching youtube my computer crashed. The display froze and the audio spazzed. Then I got a blue screen. I think it said something like it was collecting data and would then restart. After it got to 100% it didn't restart but I assumed that it was...
  10. Can't update my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update my computer: I begin to update my computer and it gets to around 98% and tells me "we could't complete the update" "undoing changes" I'm getting the error code 0x800f0922 This has been happening since 7/10/2018...