Windows 10: Help with computer start-up

Discus and support Help with computer start-up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, quick question. After reinstalling windows I need to sign in to my Microsoft account every time I turn on my PC. Is there anyway I can change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThaOneDigital, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Help with computer start-up

Hey guys, quick question. After reinstalling windows I need to sign in to my Microsoft account every time I turn on my PC. Is there anyway I can change that?

submitted by /u/ThaOneDigital
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThaOneDigital, Dec 3, 2020

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 3, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Help with computer start-up

Help- I Can't Start My Computer!

Dear Ar Rom,

Thank you for your kind suggestions. Maybe I haven't described the situation clearly. When I power up the computer, I don't even get to a start screen. As the computer is starting up, I get a 'diagnosing your PC' and then goes to the "Automatic Repair" screen
    which is itself frozen and does not respond when I press its "Restart" key. I have attampted to press the F12 button and the computer takes me to a Boot Menu that lists various Boot procedures such as 'PO: ST2000DM001- 1CH164' and Generic -SD/MMC 1.00'. Because
    I am not a techie these mean nothing to me and are not helpful.

Like I have written, everything that has been suggested does not work because my computer cannot even get to a start screen. What to do? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. I appreciate your time and efforts,

gratefully,

John

Dr.JohnPatella, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Help with computer start-up

1. Help with computer start-up - Similar Threads - Help computer start

2. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  3. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  4. Help with Distorted Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Distorted Start Up: I have a weird problem. I have an Rx 480 and I plugged it in to the Dell optiplex 7040, downloaded the driver and everything was fine until I shut it down. The startup screen was different from the normal black and white so something distorted. The screen was yellow with red...
  5. Help with Distorted Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Distorted Start Up: I have a weird problem. I have an Rx 480 and I plugged it in to the Dell optiplex 7040, downloaded the driver and everything was fine until I shut it down. The startup screen was different from the normal black and white so something distorted. The screen was yellow with red...
  6. Computer start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer start up: I don't want to keep using my password to start up my computer, every time I begin work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-start-up/d4cea368-926f-4ffe-8542-7cd323d53d3b
  7. Need help stopping computer start up locks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help stopping computer start up locks: Last time I posted it was about my PC locking up at start up So I'll just update The lockup went away after 5 hours I changed my password and managed to log in And it still locks up from time to time and in order to reset it I go into safe mode and restart And when I...
  8. start up computer

in Windows 10 Support
    start up computer: good afternoon I need some help i can't remember how to chang the start up so you don't have to click in anything you just start up the computer and it goes to your desktop without clicking in anything I remrmber that you are supposed to push the start button and some other...
  9. Computer start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer start up: On start up after I enter my password it brings up a screen saying please reenter your password. Because you’re accessing sensitive info you need to verify your password. My question is if this is a scam or Legit? I think windows did an update when it was shut down the last...
  10. Computer is not starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is not starting up: So I hit the power button on my computer, but I wait for at least ten minutes before anything happens on the screen. Sometimes I have to wait for over an hour before it shows the menu. During this time, the screen is black and I can't do anything. Is there any solution or fix...