Windows 10: Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

Discus and support Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Dec 9, 2020.

1. flycaster Win User

Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for this function. All drivers are up to date. The 720 works on both computers, but the 570 only works just on the HP and I can't get it to connect to the Surface. I have tried connecting the 570 to the Surface via bluetooth and via wireless (have swapped the 570's unifying usb to the Surface-didn't work,) but the Surface just never recognized the 570...although the 720 is recognized. My goal is to be able to get the 570 to work on both computers as does the 570. Thanks.

:)

flycaster, Dec 9, 2020

2. How do I make my Logitech M570 mouse and K350 Keyboard defaults?

My MS office 2016 defaults to MS mouse/keyboard even if not connected. How do I set my Logitech M570 and K350 as default devices?

SteveCain2, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

I have several M570's on the go here, and other Logitech keyboards etc that all use the Unifying reciever. I don't install the Logitech software. I do sometimes install just the Unifying utility if I have to link or unlink a device to the dongle. All my Logitech stuff works with the basic Windows 10 drivers. The only things that don't work are those Blue special keys on my Keyboards.
    I have had the micro switches go bad on my M570's from time to time. Mostly because I play FPS games with my M570. I just bought an inexpensive Logitech mouse and robbed it of its click switches. Then replace the bad one in my M570 with the good one from the mouse. I'm a retired electronic technician so its not a big deal for me to do that. Saves me buying another M570. I think I've replaced one button in each of the two I own. I get multi clciks when they go bad. I press the mouse button once and get a double click etc. I don't remeber it clicking all on its own though. Or sticking on (clicked).

alphanumeric, Dec 9, 2020
  4. flycaster Win User

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread.

Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a Logitech unifying dongle in place that was first being used by M570 with Setpoint. However, I found that Setpoint wouldn't recognize my new mouse (M720.) I then found Logitech's Options program (Logitech Options - Logitech Support) that offered more than Setpoint. DL'd Options, but it initially only recognized M720 and not M570. Using Options "add device," I kept getting "Try again" and haven't been able to get M570 to function on Options. No matter what I do, when Options is open, it only shows M720. Although M570 does function as setup on setpoint, I can't get to use setups for individual programs using Options??? All firmware is uptaded.

flycaster, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6? - Similar Threads - Help connecting Logitech

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  5. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?: I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for...
  6. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  7. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?: I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread. Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a...