Windows 10: Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while...

Discus and support Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm trying to install a new copy of Directory Opus and am running into these errors. Numerous "Could not write value ErrorCodes" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vista_newbie2, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while...

Hello all,

I'm trying to install a new copy of Directory Opus and am running into these errors. Numerous "Could not write value ErrorCodes" to IdentityCRL\Negative Cache & ThrottleCache I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried changing permissions in RegEdit and no luck. I was able to install DOPUS while ignoring the issues but afterward I noticed that I no longer had the option to create a new folder through right click or through menu selection...lol which I fixed by restoring the reg entry. But, it leaves me wondering what other things I'm missing now. I ran sfc /scannow in safe mode and it didn't find anything but who knows. Odd thing is it's only the latest version of DOPUS with the issues. When I install an older version, it installs fine. I'd appreciate any help and would love for us to feel like champs after figuring this out. I'll try to post pictures.

Stay well and safe.

SP

Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while... e01b6f81-2501-4340-9f73-5782ec2e0122?upload=true.jpg

Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while... 59602a70-d96f-47eb-a02d-8bdae0c5b2e5?upload=true.jpg

:)

vista_newbie2, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while...

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while...

1. Help with correcting registry errors IdentityCRL\NegativeCache & ThrottleCache while... - Similar Threads - Help correcting registry

2. Registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry error: Today, I was opening a photo on my pc, when I saw this:Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-error/5824fa5a-df87-48c7-bd9b-d8c28b204b83
  3. Registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry error: Today, I was opening a photo on my pc, when I saw this:Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-error/5824fa5a-df87-48c7-bd9b-d8c28b204b83
  4. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  5. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  6. Corrupted Registries Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted Registries Help: Hi, here's a rundown of everything that went wrong 1. Laptop crashed due to a battery problem 2. Upon rebooting I cannot open image files due to not having proper access 3. After diagnosing PC, recycle bin was found to be corrupted 4. Clicked empty recycle bin, needed...
  7. The SNMP Service encountered an error while accessing the registry key...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The SNMP Service encountered an error while accessing the registry key...: Hi, I am seeing many of these Event ID 1500 on my PC System log. Please let me know if there is any solution or how to stop them. Thanks you....
  8. Correcting "Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Correcting "Invalid value for registry: On my PC I have a D: drive D:\Image Library Photos containing a file 2000\100-0004_IMG.JPG which worrks for my "Steve" userid. I have granted my wife "Louise" access to the directory but when she tries to use the file In Windows Explorer she gets a popup: "Invalid value...
  9. registry not set up correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    registry not set up correctly: I am trying to install a client on a win10 laptop. I get the message "registry not set up correctly" I have tried putting the keys directly into registry but still not working. This is a brand new machine and is up to date. ver 1903...
  10. Registry error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry error: How to fix this error[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-error/32b73af9-b786-4d3c-b3d5-547812297d5c"