Windows 10: Help with Cyberlink popups

Discus and support Help with Cyberlink popups in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have uninstalled or deleted everything related to cyberlink that I can find on my computer and am still getting the annoying popups to upgrade or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rock_O_Chimp, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Help with Cyberlink popups

I have uninstalled or deleted everything related to cyberlink that I can find on my computer and am still getting the annoying popups to upgrade or purchase new products. WTF cyberlink, now I will never buy anything from you ever again for putting me through this. How do I make it stop!!?

submitted by /u/Rock_O_Chimp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rock_O_Chimp, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User
    Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Cyberlink PerfectCam Cannot be Uninstalled

Hello Connie,

You may uninstall the app in Settings. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program (Cyberlink PerfectCam), and then select
      Uninstall
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Kindly inform us if that resolves your concern.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Help with Cyberlink popups

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Help with Cyberlink popups

1. Help with Cyberlink popups - Similar Threads - Help Cyberlink popups

2. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cyberlink Power Recovery problems: My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the...
  3. Cyberlink Powerrecovery loop

Cyberlink Powerrecovery loop: Since this morning my PEAQ PNB P2015-I5N1 laptop boots directly to Cyberlink PowerRecovery and refuses all attempts to boot to Windows 10. It worked fine before. It lets me reset the laptop to factory defaults, which PowerRecover claims to have done successfully, only to...
  4. cyberlink media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cyberlink media player: I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that I can find, how do I get it to turn off?...
  5. Cyberlink DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink DVD: My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05
  6. Cyberlink Powerdirector refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cyberlink Powerdirector refund: Hello, I purchased a video editing application called cyberlink powerdirector 10 form the Microsoft store but the application cannot start up. I have contacted Cyberlink powerdirector but haven't been able to make it function or get a refund. I need to know if I can get a...
  7. cyberlink power DVD

cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...
  8. Cyberlink power recovery problem

Cyberlink power recovery problem: Hi I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery menu appears...
  9. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...
  10. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

in Windows 10 Support
    Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...