Windows 10: help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

Discus and support help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by waterhan, Apr 2, 2019.

1. waterhan Win User

help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

Hi,

I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of the lens suddenly went white and stopped displaying images.

I tried restarting the computer, unplugging and plugging the headset again, but the problem still remains.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

:)

waterhan, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset

Source: How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset - Windows Experience Blog

See also: The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17 Holo - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Computer not seeing Windows Mixed Reality Headset

I got myself a Dell Windows Mixed Reality Headset and followed all the steps to set it up. but when I checked my computer nothing had happened. no error code, no mixed reality portal to do the setup it was like the headset didn't even exist. the problem
    is that I haven't seen this problem anywhere else. I checked to see if my computer is compatible and it is and I also manually downloaded the mixed reality portal but when I get to setup it says to connect the headset but everything is connected in the right
    place. Is there anything anyone can do to help me?

solventsun777, Apr 2, 2019
  4. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

Surface Book + Windows Mixed Reality Headset? Does it work?

Dear community,

I am trying to get the Dell Visor to work with Surface book.

Based on the mixed reality checker, the graphics card won't work but on the specs mixed reality should get supported by 965m graphics card on the surface book.

Anyone had any success using mixed reality on the original surface book?

Appreciate advice or help on this.

thanks.

AndrewTang, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

1. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset - Similar Threads - help Dell Visor

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  5. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  10. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...