Windows 10: Help with diagnosing my BSOD

Discus and support Help with diagnosing my BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new-ish (October 2018) Acer Nitro 5 laptop, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD, and it just blue-screened. Despite having minidumps enabled, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmericanPi, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Help with diagnosing my BSOD

Hello,

I have a new-ish (October 2018) Acer Nitro 5 laptop, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD, and it just blue-screened. Despite having minidumps enabled, no minidump was created. The error on the screen was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT." Memory Diagnostic, CHKDSK, and SFC all yielded no errors. The event viewer result is pasted below.

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 6

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2019-01-06T22:49:05.738804600Z

EventRecordID 12937

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer LAPTOP-EEMUAD46

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 26

BugcheckParameter1 0x3f

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress 0

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

BootAppStatus 0

Checkpoint 0

ConnectedStandbyInProgress false

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 30

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0

BugcheckInfoFromEFI true

CheckpointStatus 0

:)

AmericanPi, Jan 6, 2019

2. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Help with diagnosing BSoD

Hi Gabi,

To better assist you diagnosing this BSOD issue, please send us a screenshot of the 3 minidump files that you shared using Dropbox.

Looking forward for your reply so we can provide the best solution for you.

Robert Caw, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Help with diagnosing my BSOD

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Help with diagnosing my BSOD

1. Help with diagnosing my BSOD - Similar Threads - Help diagnosing BSOD

2. BSOD need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD need help diagnosing: HI,my computer has been having bsod problems with the stop code of: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while i play gamesive made sure my drivers are all updated, made sure all of my hardware is seated and it still continues to crashmy mini dump shows 2 files as the...
  3. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  4. BSOD - need help diagnosing

BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  5. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  6. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  7. Someone help me diagnose my BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone help me diagnose my BSODs: I am having problems with blue screens of death on my Toshiba laptop recently; could someone please help me diagnose the reason for the crashes? I have attached the dmp files as well as the txt of the msinfo32 to OneDrive It's always showing "DPC_Watchdog_Violation" but I...
  8. Help diagnosing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help diagnosing BSOD: Hello, I recently was hit with a BSOD and was hoping for some help in diagnosing the cause. I think it's a RAM/HDD issue but I'm not entirely sure. Here's the analysis from WinDbg Preview: Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address...
  9. BSoD Diagnosing! Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD Diagnosing! Help!: My computer keeps BSoDing whenever I play games. In Metal Gear Solid V, I get freezes, which it normally doesn't happen, and in Civilization VI, it either freezes, and crashes, or BSoDs whenever I play after more than 30 minutes. I've gotten three different BSoDs;...
  10. Help me diagnose my bsod :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me diagnose my bsod :: I know the problem is with hardware. I'm not sure which. I've tested my graphics card, processor, ram, replaced the motherboard, and ssd at this point. Here is the problem signature: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2:...