Windows 10: Help with disk!

Discus and support Help with disk! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, I have a 20gb unallocated space that I would like to add to my C: Drive, the option is greyed out and yes, I've tried MiniTool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BManuu3, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Help with disk!

Help with disk! L7QH7wq3EpaSy5RX3npRaQ-EMMz8XqIUf0qDWTdVkUk.jpg

So, I have a 20gb unallocated space that I would like to add to my C: Drive, the option is greyed out and yes, I've tried MiniTool Partition Wizard and it just sayed "Can't extend drive no free space available" not sure what that means, all the partitions I have:

C: (No need to explain)

E: and J: (Personal data partitions)

and the other three you can see in the picture are for ubuntu (Home, Swap and /) Idk if this affects somehow

Diskmgmt

submitted by /u/BManuu3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BManuu3, Nov 1, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 1, 2019
  3. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Help with disk!

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Help with disk! :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Help with disk!

1. Help with disk! - Similar Threads - Help disk

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  5. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  6. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  7. Need help for disk conversation

Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  8. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  10. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...