Windows 10: Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809

Discus and support Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have 1803 and I didn't get the 1809 in my updates stuff. The automatically download update setting turns itself off when attempting to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VanitasLover, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809

Hello I have 1803 and I didn't get the 1809 in my updates stuff. The automatically download update setting turns itself off when attempting to turn on. I am attempting to download the upgrade from the web, and I was hoping to get help finding a download link that doesn't require using the update assistant 'cause from the previous upgrade that doesn't work on my comp.

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Help with  Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809 partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Help with  Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809 [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809

1. Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Help Downloading Instaling

2. How to download windows 10 1809 version???????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download windows 10 1809 version???????: I think windows 10 1809 version is the stable version for my PC. Because, I installed 1909 but it didn't working well. So, I need to download windows 10 1809 version ISO file..... But, when I visited Microsoft website, it only shows 1909 version to download. I...
  3. Help Upgrading to Windows 10 1809

Help Upgrading to Windows 10 1809: I have 1803, and I need to upgrade it. I Really Hated 1903 when I tried it out through windows update, and reverted back to 1809 on another laptop that recently broke on me. Currently have an old laptop. The download center can't help me, and the assistant I searched...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 version 1809: Hi! I changed motherboard and some other things and i tried to move system but i saw that i have Windows 1903 on pc after changes and i had 1809 on older. I think this is problem why i can't activate system. Is there option to install older version? Thank for all answers....
  5. Download Update For 1709 to 1809 And Install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download Update For 1709 to 1809 And Install?: Using Windows Update to go from 1709 to 1809 the MS Surface I have at work first updates to 1803. This causes the box to delay feature updates to be grayed out. For details please see: Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out I have tried everything and can not get the box...
  6. Windows 10 1809 help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1809 help: I need emergency help Is there any one who can speak with me Hindi language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-help/aaabd07a-45dd-44db-9a9e-bd038ed31dce"
  7. downloads folder windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    downloads folder windows 10 1809: I upgraded to version 1809 on Thursday and ive now lost the contents of the download folder 4 times .luckily I have a complete back up so I can reinstall from that .has anyone else had this fault 121891
  8. Windows 10 1809 Enterprise version download

Windows 10 1809 Enterprise version download: Hello All, does anyone knows when I can download windows 10 1809 enterprise version I am not able to see multi-edition VL Version 1809 at my MSDN....
  9. Windows 10 1809 Feature Update Download

Windows 10 1809 Feature Update Download: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition on my laptop. Today I saw the feature update to Windows 10 1809 available for my laptop. But my internet access is through a mobile connection (LTE) and can use only 2 GB per day. I believe that these major updates are...
  10. help installing downloader!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help installing downloader!: i cant install the Amazon Games & Software Downloader (for Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 3.0MB. firewall and internet is not an issue. i cant get to my free gopro plus trial...