Windows 10: Help with EaseUS data recovery

Discus and support Help with EaseUS data recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476 Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged. I have Easeus and it shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ozstar, Nov 27, 2019.

1. ozstar Win User

Help with EaseUS data recovery

Hi,

Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476

Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged.

I have Easeus and it shows the okay files and the RAW files I can recover.

It says there is 5086 files at 6379.43 GB.

I am trying to recover them all to another new 2TB drive but it says insufficient space, How is this?

Both drives are 2TB.

Thanks

:)

ozstar, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Need data recovery help

Lol, you sound like an infomercial. Did you even read my original post? Also, please be aware that while recommendations are welcome, spamming advertisements in these forums will get you banned. 'nuff said.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Help with EaseUS data recovery - Similar Threads - Help EaseUS data

2. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data recovery: I have recently found out that my microsoft account was linked to the main admin account of my mothers laptop.I made a new account with admin status, but i read this during the deletion process: Data on this device will be deleted as well.Could you provide any information on...
  3. Data recovery

Data recovery: Data recovery software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-recovery/94f51e0a-7217-4ef7-be8c-c8f54ae041f3
  4. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  5. Recovery of data

Recovery of data: laptop was installed with Windows 10. Somehow Windows OS got corrupted hence we had to reinstall the OS again before taking the backup. Hence created the backup on external hard disk without bitlocker. But now we are trying access the data, it is asking for bitlocker key. We...
  6. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  7. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  8. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And few days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. But while scanning for deleted files, I did not specify any particular folder, I just...
  9. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And 4 days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. Actually I had cleared my firefox browsing history that day and I learned that by using...
  10. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Data recovery: Hi all, So my laptop died [I do know a dead one when I see one] during a writing session. Totally dead. 2 uninterrupted hours of stream-of-consciousness with background saves every 5 minutes so I guessed I lost 5 minutes worth, max. How wrong am I? My problem is that...