Windows 10: Help with error code when computer starts

Discus and support Help with error code when computer starts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Guys I sometimes have a BSOD when my computer starts. Sometimes it happens a couple of times in one day and other times it disappears for weeks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DKCena, Aug 25, 2020.

1. /u/DKCena Win User

Help with error code when computer starts

Hey Guys

I sometimes have a BSOD when my computer starts. Sometimes it happens a couple of times in one day and other times it disappears for weeks. I've tried everyhting, but I cant find the problem.

Here is the full error code:
    - <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="**Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power**" Guid="**{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}**" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="**2020-08-21T18:51:35.976597100Z**" />
    <EventRecordID>26388</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="**4**" ThreadID="**8**" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-ES0VLG8</Computer>
    <Security UserID="**S-1-5-18**" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckCode**">122</Data>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckParameter1**">0xffffa38f0a8b7ef0</Data>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckParameter2**">0xffffffffc0000010</Data>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckParameter3**">0x1a0d4d8c0</Data>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckParameter4**">0xfffff8046a9de000</Data>
    <Data Name="**SleepInProgress**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**PowerButtonTimestamp**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**BootAppStatus**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**Checkpoint**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**ConnectedStandbyInProgress**">false</Data>
    <Data Name="**SystemSleepTransitionsToOn**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**CsEntryScenarioInstanceId**">0</Data>
    <Data Name="**BugcheckInfoFromEFI**">false</Data>
    <Data Name="**CheckpointStatus**">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

I've tried Google and Kernel Power can be lots of things. Loose/bad cables, software, hardware etc. and I tried a lot.

Can anyone help help me? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/DKCena
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DKCena, Aug 25, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Aug 25, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Help with error code when computer starts

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Help with error code when computer starts

1. Help with error code when computer starts - Similar Threads - Help error code

2. BITS service when start error code 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITS service when start error code 2: So I tried to download an app on microsoft store but when I donwloaded it, it has error code 0x80246008, then I realised the updating of other apps didnt work so I ran the update troubleshooter but it was stuck at starting BITS for a long time, then I went to sevices and...
  3. BITS service when start error code 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITS service when start error code 2: So I tried to download an app on microsoft store but when I donwloaded it, it has error code 0x80246008, then I realised the updating of other apps didnt work so I ran the update troubleshooter but it was stuck at starting BITS for a long time, then I went to sevices and...
  4. Help with error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with error code: Hello, I have encountered this error, can someone please help... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-error-code/09c2138d-1039-49d2-bfbe-845895507faf
  5. Help with computer start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with computer start-up: Hey guys, quick question. After reinstalling windows I need to sign in to my Microsoft account every time I turn on my PC. Is there anyway I can change that? submitted by /u/ThaOneDigital [link] [comments]...
  6. Error code: 0x803F8001 when starting a game

Error code: 0x803F8001 when starting a game: I can't play Subnautica. When I start this game, the error code: 0x803F8001 appears. I had played this game before.This game re-installation didn’t solve the problem...
  7. Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey: I have Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10, and I got this error when trying to launch Prey: Prey is not available in your account right now. This is the code in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I already tried to restart, change account, reinstall the game in another HD... Nothing...
  8. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  9. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  10. Error code when trying to start up the pc

Error code when trying to start up the pc: stop code crittical _process_died is the error code when I start up my computer, then it says your pic did not start correct. Help...