Windows 10: Help With Error Message: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container."

Discus and support Help With Error Message: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container." in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help with this error message? It happens while I'm using a specific lens correction function in Adobe Photoshop, but it doesn't appear to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonEady, Nov 19, 2019.

1. JonEady Win User

Help With Error Message: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container."

Can anyone help with this error message? It happens while I'm using a specific lens correction function in Adobe Photoshop, but it doesn't appear to be a problem within Photoshop
    Error: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container."

:)

JonEady, Nov 19, 2019
  2. HarveyHazelwood, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Blue Screen Error Message!

I keep getting this bizzaire error message Can anyone help me!

DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0X0000001 (0XF6500F70,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XF6AE4C2)

A3AB.SYS - Address F6500F70 base at F64 9900, Data Stamp 4240 dfcc
    A3AB.SYS - Address F64AE4C2 base at F64 9900. Data Stamp 4240 dfcc

Begining Physical dump of memory

Pheonix_789, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Help With Error Message: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container."

Random Freezeing/BSOD, need help reading DMP file.

Hello Jacob,

There are several reasons why you're having a blue screen issue, such as, a hardware failure or a system crash. To isolate your concern, we’d like to gather more information.

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you're getting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this link. This page contains troubleshooting steps on how
    to fix a blue screen error.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Help With Error Message: "The end of data was reached while reading from a container." - Similar Threads - Help Error Message

2. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc /scannowDISM...
  3. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc /scannowDISM...
  4. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11 boots on my Surface Pro, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc...
  5. Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll" contains an error.: Whenever Windows 11 boots on my Surface Pro, I get the message "SecurityHealthSSO.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".Settings -> Security opens a blank page, I cannot access security features on my system.Things I have tried:sfc...
  6. Error message "user lib not found" while launching SCP Containment Breach Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "user lib not found" while launching SCP Containment Breach Game: After dowloading the SCP Containment Breach game on Steam, everytime I try to launchthe game, it says "User Lib Not Found". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-user-lib-not-found-while-launching/98d4d6ff-1a8d-4b32-82bb-f304d6da34ff
  7. data error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    data error message: what is meant by cyclic redundancy check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-error-message/724340cd-0fc7-4588-9e7d-64604fff1741
  8. Need help with reading WPR data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help with reading WPR data: I am having a problem with slow boot when i restart my PC. I tried all suggestions and methods that i could find on google but none is helping. So i recorded my boot trace with Windows Performance Recorder, but i cannot manage with the data and i cannot read from it to see...
  9. A disk read error while verifying DMI Pool Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A disk read error while verifying DMI Pool Data: This happened on 10/7, following 10/6 update to Windows 10. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-disk-read-error-while-verifying-dmi-pool-data/368d0c51-fdfe-4261-9de1-acf865693b79
  10. boot configuration data is missing or contain error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot configuration data is missing or contain error: what recovery tools are needed to fix error code 0xc00000039 windows 10 on acer switch 10 * Moved from Community Participation Center * Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the end of data was reached while reading from a container

2. the end of data was reached while reading from container photoshop.error