Windows 10: help with error

Discus and support help with error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; BedrockLauncher.Exceptions.PackageRegistrationFailedException: Deployment failed: Windows cannot install the package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vla_d123, May 20, 2024.

1. Vla_d123 Win User

help with error

BedrockLauncher.Exceptions.PackageRegistrationFailedException: Deployment failed: Windows cannot install the package Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.20.8101.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because it depends on a platform that cannot be found. To install, provide with this package the "Microsoft.Services.Store.Engagement" platform published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with a neutral processor architecture or with an architecture x64, version 10.0.1610.0 or later. ---> System.Exception: Deployment failed: The Windows system cannot install the packag

:)

Vla_d123, May 20, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 21, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

help with error

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help with error :cool:

jmcslob, May 21, 2024
Thema:

help with error

1. help with error - Similar Threads - help error

2. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  3. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  4. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...: When I try to start the game, I get the following error:The UE4-SAOFB Game has crashed and will closeLowLevelFatalErrorFile:D:y\VOS UE\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization AsyncLoading.cpp [Line: 3444]...
  6. I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...: When I try to start the game, I get the following error:The UE4-SAOFB Game has crashed and will closeLowLevelFatalErrorFile:D:y\VOS UE\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization AsyncLoading.cpp [Line: 3444]...
  7. I have error code error code 0x0080005 - 0x90018 and I need help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have error code error code 0x0080005 - 0x90018 and I need help.: I need help fixing this because i'm trying to download windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-error-code-error-code-0x0080005-0x90018-and/0293f7b2-3f6c-454a-83eb-1b7d2d65b5d5
  8. Please Help me with this BSOD error

Please Help me with this BSOD error: Hi TeamI have an important exam coming up next week and I have been facing trouble with my windows since morning,It restarts after every 5-10 minutes, find the photo of the error attached.Any easy, less technical solution would be appreciated.Any kind soul, please help me....
  9. Please Help me with this BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help me with this BSOD error: Hi TeamI have an important exam coming up next week and I have been facing trouble with my windows since morning,It restarts after every 5-10 minutes, find the photo of the error attached.Any easy, less technical solution would be appreciated.Any kind soul, please help me....
  10. Please Help me with this BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming