Windows 10: Help with eternal bootloop after update install

Discus and support Help with eternal bootloop after update install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Saturday I did the update, tried to roll back because it was not working, but now am stuck in an eternal boot loop.. Tried to use tools to repair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bitterberries, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Help with eternal bootloop after update install

Saturday I did the update, tried to roll back because it was not working, but now am stuck in an eternal boot loop..

Tried to use tools to repair, couldn't do it, tried to repair start up, couldn't do it, tried to restore to the last os... No luck...tried to reinstall from USB dongle.. Cannot do it because computer doesn't like my mbr table, wants me to convert to gpt.. Not sure why this is a problem since nothing changed other than the windows update which prior to, the machine was awesome. Fine. I can do this since my os and programs live on one drive and data is on a separate drive. .. But I feel this is the nuclear option. I would like to retrieve a catalogue that had to be stored with the program before I do this, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it, yet.

I went into the cmd prompt and am trying to solve trying the following.

1. Net stop wuauserv

2. Net stop bits

1. Ckdsk

2. Chkdsk /f

3. Disk part

4. List... Nothing wrong

5. Bootrec scanos

6. Bootrec/fixmbr.... Cannot be performed because of I/O device error

Have now been on the phone waiting for a level 2 technician for 7.5 hrs....

.... At wit's end...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/bitterberries
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bitterberries, Mar 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 11, 2020
  3. #jordan70 Win User
    Chrome wont install- eternal downloading bar

• Hello all, I uninstalled chrome because it would not open. It currently will not install, just shows an eternal downloading bar. I have windows 10. Tried downloading it a few different ways , No luck. Any solutions?

#jordan70, Mar 11, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Help with eternal bootloop after update install

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Help with eternal bootloop after update install

1. Help with eternal bootloop after update install - Similar Threads - Help eternal bootloop

2. Bootloop after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop after Windows 11 Update: I was prompted to do an update for windows 11, but after restarting my pc it got stuck in a bootloop with an BSOD. Following things happen, first it tries to automatically reset changes made and after a few minutes i get a Bluescreen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...
  3. Bootloop after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootloop after Windows 11 Update: I was prompted to do an update for windows 11, but after restarting my pc it got stuck in a bootloop with an BSOD. Following things happen, first it tries to automatically reset changes made and after a few minutes i get a Bluescreen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...
  4. Update is eternity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update is eternity: I run update and still running forever. Im on the stage where the update is installing and its forever its been 3 hours now. I know I dont need to interrupt it but I need to work as well. I need this computer and I dont know how to do that....
  5. Update is eternity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update is eternity: I run update and still running forever. Im on the stage where the update is installing and its forever its been 3 hours now. I know I dont need to interrupt it but I need to work as well. I need this computer and I dont know how to do that....
  6. Help updated windows and now in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help updated windows and now in a bootloop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xX667Xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/meqber/help_updated_windows_and_now_in_a_bootloop/
  7. Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation: so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE UNFINISHED WINDOWS 10 as a default startup the default was WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT then when i start it up again thats...
  8. Help! Laptop stuck in bootloop after CentOS installation attempt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Laptop stuck in bootloop after CentOS installation attempt: I installed CentOS on a 64GB flash drive. I went to BIOS and tried to boot off the drive but it didn't work. I gave up, took out the flash drive and went into Windows. I shutdown my laptop (in Windows) and I noticed it turned on again. I checked my BIOS settings and...
  9. Bootloop after install fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootloop after install fail: Hi I needed to reinstall windows on my laptop because it got corrupted really badly and it crashed midway and this pc can't boot from USB sticks without being told to so its stuck in a bootloop pls help...
  10. Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22 Hi, I am using a Lenovo E530 notebook with a Kingston HyperX SSD and i updated from 10122 to 10130. When...