Windows 10: Help with Event 4101

Discus and support Help with Event 4101 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just noticed i have issue with the display driver every since i play only specific games like Black Desert Online or Call of Duty World at War and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shadirena, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Shadirena Win User

Help with Event 4101

just noticed i have issue with the display driver every since i play only specific games like Black Desert Online or Call of Duty World at War and i don't have any issue with other games only these two games keep freezing and getting black screens that mostly ended up freezing my whole pc and i had to hold the power button to turn it off/on again

this is what the event log show

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

i did reinstall the video card driver from safe mode and still the same issue so please help and sorry for my english

my spec is core i7 6700 , 32gb ram , gtx980ti idk if this help with anything or no

:)

Shadirena, Jun 5, 2020
  2. JoeMcLutz Win User

Warning Event ID 4101

Hi TenForumers.
    Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101):
    "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered".
    After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was using my Internet browser (Firefox):
    sometimes my browsing experience suffered of occasional "blocks" of 1-2 secs (with a Warning 4101 coming out in my event viewer).
    I turned off hardware acceleration on my browser's settings page and I eventually got rid of those warnings.

I'm writing this post hoping it could be useful to someone with the same problem.

Joe

JoeMcLutz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Straadin Win User
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Event ID 4101.

I followed the steps as suggested, but unfortunately, the issue continues to occur, with the same errors in the event log as I first described. I would appreciate any additional suggestions.

Straadin, Jun 5, 2020
  4. sdmf74 Win User

Help with Event 4101

frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

Having the same exact issue in bf1, second monitor goes dark then game freezes.

In event log getting

the 4101 event

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

sdmf74, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Help with Event 4101

1. Help with Event 4101 - Similar Threads - Help Event 4101

2. Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!: I recently purchased an HP Victus from Costco and since I got it today I keep getting these crashes that sometimes freezes my computer whenever I try to play a game. For Assassins Creed Origins it crashes on start screen while Crusader Kings 3 crashes on the interactive map...
  3. Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 4101 error keeps crashing computer. PLEASE HELP!: I recently purchased an HP Victus from Costco and since I got it today I keep getting these crashes that sometimes freezes my computer whenever I try to play a game. For Assassins Creed Origins it crashes on start screen while Crusader Kings 3 crashes on the interactive map...
  4. Getting Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  5. Getting Event ID 4101

Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  6. Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing

Event ID 4101, AMDKMDAG and amdwddmg keeps crashing: iv done everything from using amds cleaning tool and reinstalling the drivers, to using DDU and installing the latest drivers. Iv tried using older drivers. Nothing seems to work.My setup is a laptop with an amd 3550H and an rx560x, currently out of warranty so i cant get...
  7. Event ID: 4101

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID: 4101: Hi everyone, currently i'm facing some issues with my laptop. My laptop is dell latitude E5550 with CPU i5-5300U. Right now, it keeps saying that "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered". So far, i have tried to reinstall driver and switch to...
  8. Event 4101, Display and more

Event 4101, Display and more: Hello, I'm João from Portugal and I'm looking for help. In March I have built my first PC and since then my system faced a lot of problems. My issues happen almost everyday excluding Issue number 3 after a cold start. Sometimes it takes 1 hour to happen other times it takes...
  9. Events 1001, 4101, 12, 65

Events 1001, 4101, 12, 65: Hello All, All of this started after several high electrical storms that abrupted the power. I do have my computer on a strip but it isn't a battery backup or surge protector and the issue didn't happen immediately, it happened maybe the following weeks and got worse after...
  10. Warning Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 4101: Hi TenForumers. Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101): "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered". After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 4101 amdwddmg

2. event id 4101 display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding