Windows 10: Help with everything

Discus and support Help with everything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ever since i upgraded my volume button and wifi button are missing the start menu doesn't even pop up and i cant even remove edge from my taskbar...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nate4699, Aug 5, 2015.

1. nate4699 Win User

Help with everything

ever since i upgraded my volume button and wifi button are missing the start menu doesn't even pop up and i cant even remove edge from my taskbar... any idea of what to do? i'm honestly thinking of reverting.

:)

nate4699, Aug 5, 2015

2. Using Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 10 March 2016 (KB890830)

In Windows 10, once you have installed the following as a bundle: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830) - using the usual windows update, how do you locate the
    file, open the file to use the file to take advantage of the full features of the windows Malicious Software Removal Tool? Thank you.

Help With Spam, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Mouse cursor contsantly blinking and not working properly

I have the same problem. It will not let me select when the mouse pointer is flashing. I have to wait for the computer to be on for awhile to stop the flashing.

I have reinstalled the mouse software and updated the driver.

Any suggestions?

Help with license, Aug 5, 2015
  4. nate4699 Win User

Help with everything

and now i have no sound at all.

nate4699, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Help with everything

1. Help with everything - Similar Threads - Help everything

2. Pls help i tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help i tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyaler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i77iwh/pls_help_i_tried_everything/
  3. pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything: so recently i made a windows update and a blue screen with choices showed up i just uncheced all the boxes and now everytime i start my pc am logged out of every app, game etc if anybody knows a solution please help submitted by /u/SnooPredictions4936 [link] [comments]...
  4. Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?

Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gretchenich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/huzpih/need_help_please_when_i_turn_on_my_pc_this_is/
  5. This update <removed> everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This update <removed> everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...: look I'm having problems with my Microsoft account so I made a new one and I cannot get into my Minecraft on my PS4 I'm still having problems please fix it I just made a new Microsoft account because the other one was not working so please help me get into my account because...
  6. Help Microsoft I tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help Microsoft I tried everything: Hello Microsoft team. I'm in a big trouble please help. I dropped my laptop and hard drive was damaged. I sent my laptop to repair and I had my windows activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account. The repair person changed the hard drive and he copied my...
  7. Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...

Help me this icon just doesn't go away I have almost tried everything but it keeps making...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oskar_112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h1426j/help_me_this_icon_just_doesnt_go_away_i_have/
  8. Every time I restart my and everything gets reset, who can help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I restart my and everything gets reset, who can help me?: I start my pc and the wallpaper is reset, also my apps are no longer on my desktop but still installed and I have to login to steam every time :( please help me! achja my explorer is also always reset i.e. I have to take these first steps every time machen Jedes mal wenn...
  9. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing: Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is able to scroll up and down, it automatically scrolls up all the time and is stuck there. Tried unplugging everything and...
  10. Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything

Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything: I recently built my new PC, based on a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Gigabyte Auros B450 M motherboard and a Gigabyte RTX 2060 and I notice that when the system is under load (while gaming) I hear occasional static cracks in the audio; it's not a constant noise, they just pop up every...