Windows 10: Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

Discus and support Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, Recently I noticed there is a new feature in the "Your phone companion" app, called "Phone Screen",When I first connected it, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ijustwanttoteleport, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app mH9S55cIDLwU4wtO8aS__UhzwUIFagl_mYuD9lXbIkA.jpg

Hello,

Recently I noticed there is a new feature in the "Your phone companion" app, called "Phone Screen",When I first connected it, there was this list of keyboard shortcuts for controlling the phone directly trought the keyboard of the PC that the phone is connected to.I never got to printscreen that page of shortcuts, but I need the "Lock Screen" shortcutI searched and searched but Google of course the search index of cours does not return too many answers, I guess because the service is new, so that's that.

Can anybody please help me with this particular shortcut for lockscreen, or the full list of commands?

LE: Okay so I did find the list below, and it clearly sais that the Win Key will be used on as a "META" key (used to be a magnifying glass symbol on older keyboards).
    This led me to my next problem, this particular shortcut "META(WinKey)+L locks my PC, but the the command is not redirected to the phone, so while the phone is connected, using this shortcut I will lock the Windows, but not the Phone

I tried removing the action Win+L was doing initially (locking the user), but now it just does nothing, the phone still does not lock

https://preview.redd.it/m0vf7qmpq8j...bp&s=36730bad8019a1efd22a4625f0f09d61b146cda8

Thanks

submitted by /u/ijustwanttoteleport
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ijustwanttoteleport, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

Your Phone Companion issues

Trying to send attachment with Your Phone, won't go...

Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app [​IMG]

... send it via Google Messages, goes immediately...

Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app [​IMG]

... the Messages attachment shows up...

... but Your Phone still can't send it!!! *Confused

Edwin, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

1. Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app - Similar Threads - Help External keyboard

2. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  3. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  4. your phone companion app

your phone companion app: These instructions are telling me to "update" Link to Windows to use any of the application's main features. I followed the instructions to "update" Link to Windows and Link to Windows didn't update. Link to Windows is toggled on; that was the best I could do. I followed the...
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. your phone companion - missing "apps" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    your phone companion - missing "apps" feature: I Don't see the option to open apps, I only see the options: "Notifications", "Messages", "Photos", "Calls". anyone knows why this option is missing?...
  7. Your Phone Companion app

Your Phone Companion app: I've been trying to connect my phone to my laptop through the "your phone companion" app, but I'm having some trouble. When I open the app on my laptop, it gives me a QR code that it says I need to scan through the app on my phone. However, when I go to the app on my phone,...
  8. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  9. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone companion keyboard shortcuts