Windows 10: Help with factory reset and windows key.

Discus and support Help with factory reset and windows key. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a windows 10 laptop that I bought from a shop in my city, 1 day, the activate windows watermark randomly appeared, I was wondering if I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsFilips, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Help with factory reset and windows key.

So I have a windows 10 laptop that I bought from a shop in my city, 1 day, the activate windows watermark randomly appeared, I was wondering if I can factory reset my PC despite not having a key or whatever its called. I'm not that good with electronics when it comes to such situation, basically: If I factory reset my laptop I'll still have windows 10 right?

submitted by /u/ItsFilips
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsFilips, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Help with factory reset and windows key.

1. Help with factory reset and windows key. - Similar Threads - Help factory reset

2. Factory reset help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset help: Please help, I only have 2 hours and I'm lost...I purchased a little Lenovo Cloudbook a couple of months ago and it's too small for me, so I'm trying to completely factory reset it to gift to a family member. Unfortunately, the instructions I found online don't match what the...
  3. Factory reset help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset help: Please help, I only have 2 hours and I'm lost...I purchased a little Lenovo Cloudbook a couple of months ago and it's too small for me, so I'm trying to completely factory reset it to gift to a family member. Unfortunately, the instructions I found online don't match what the...
  4. Factory reset help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Bitlocker Key - Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Bitlocker Key - Factory Reset: I have a Lenovo Yoga with Windows 10 laptop I am needing to Factory Reset full wipeAs soon as I turn on the laptop it immediately asks for a Bitlocker Key. This is an inherited laptop, so I don't have the key. I can go to a menu with the option to troubleshoot, which gives me...
  6. Help with factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with factory reset: I potentially deleted some important files in the windows folder and registry. If I perform a factory reset will it fix any mistakes that may have happened? And 100% back to normal? submitted by /u/kaille0n [link] [comments]...
  7. PC factory reset no key

PC factory reset no key: So I went and did a factory reset on my PC. I'm kinda a noon and didnt have a windows 10 download to use once it was reset. I'm now stuck on the login screen with no way to get past. I have the sticker on the case of PC displaying my windows 10 pro security code which I'm...
  8. Windows 10 factory reset help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 factory reset help: My computer has been running very slow for some time now so I decided to do a factory reset with the keep my files option. I just wanted to know, if there's any chance of data loss? submitted by /u/batmov [link] [comments]...
  9. Activation Keys and Factory Resetting

Activation Keys and Factory Resetting: I know that factory resetting requires a activation key. I want to factory reset my computer so can i use the current activation key on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-keys-and-factory-resetting/c9ebe1a3-ee82-4502-9a1a-81f52eca7eb6
  10. Need help to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to factory reset: Hi my laptop today for some random reason crashed. When i try to turn it back on it constantly gives me the blue screen error message. When i try to factory reset it, it gives me a message saying not enough storage space. I've tried every single reset option none of them...