Windows 10: Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc

Discus and support Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I tried using CRT to overclock my display on my All-In-One pc and typed 120hz which are not supported, I can see the black screen with the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElPes_Cado, May 5, 2020.

1. Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc

So I tried using CRT to overclock my display on my All-In-One pc and typed 120hz which are not supported, I can see the black screen with the windows 10 blue logo but after that, it will just turn red green blue white and black repeatedly, about a second for each color. Please if you know how to fix I would be really thankful. I have a lot of important data there.

submitted by /u/ElPes_Cado
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElPes_Cado, May 5, 2020

2. Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 5, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc

1. Help with failed OC display in All-In-One Pc - Similar Threads - Help failed display

2. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  3. Help! No audio coming from all in one pc speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! No audio coming from all in one pc speakers: So today i woke up and booted up my computer only to hear the boot up sound and no other audio, i tried to hear my wallpaper engine wallpaper audio and i heard nothing, and i listened to some youtube video(with no audio) trying to fix it. I have one of those older all in...
  4. Reset Lenovo All in one pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Lenovo All in one pc?: My computer was attacked by viruses and I want to reset/restore it or whatever you want to call it. My pc goes on up to the login all well and good. After I am at the login, I want to log in, the pc loads, then I land at the desktop and everything is black and flickering. So...
  5. HP all in one HDMI display trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP all in one HDMI display trouble: I have an older HP all in one model and I have tried for the first time to use the HDMI display and it won't work.. I did as instructed by HP to plug in the HDMI cable then pushed the button under the lower left corner but it won't switch to HDMI display. can anyone help?...
  6. OCS app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCS app error: Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500 I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ? Thank...
  7. Help with HP 7610 all-in-one

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with HP 7610 all-in-one: I am unable to use the full flatbed scan area of my HP 7610 with my HP Laptop. I can only scan a legal size document. The scanner size is 17" x 11" which is the key reason I bought this unit. I was able to get more functionality when I use my Win 7 machine...
  8. Metro Shortcuts fails to display all the shortcuts

Metro Shortcuts fails to display all the shortcuts: Hello all, I have installed a software which will place 4 shortcuts in Start Menu->Programs-> <Vendor folder>. But i could see only 1 shortcut as metro shortcut. Where as if i open the file location, i could see all the 4 shortcuts in the location. For example, Bomgar...
  9. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402
  10. KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.: Hi. I have had my PC over a year now and I find my self going back to HDMI to HDMI. Even at 60hz using display port I still get lag and stuttering. My monitor is a Dell S2716DG. I tried all ways in Display port from using Gsync not Gsync and all refresh rates too but it still...