Windows 10: Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My...

Discus and support Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_centipedo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_centipedo, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My...

/u/_centipedo, Nov 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My...

1. Help with family features? Anytime I try to open a browser other than edge this happens. My... - Similar Threads - Help family features

2. Web Browsers other than Edge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Browsers other than Edge not working: Hello,I just got my school laptop back yesterday after my school's IT department had it reset. I am having an issue where I tried to install Google and it worked for a bit but then would close randomly. I have tried other browsers including Brave, Firefox and Opera GX. The...
  3. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  4. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  5. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  7. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  8. Microsoft Family Features stopping me from using browsers other than edge?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Features stopping me from using browsers other than edge?: When I try to open chrome or firefox I get a messages saying "You'll need to ask to use this app!" If I click ask, no email is sent. Is there a way to fix?...
  9. unable to open any other browser than microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to open any other browser than microsoft edge: I am unable to open any other browsers than microsoft edge , i have a feeling like something is blocking them from opening . They open for half a second and immediately close and i tried every browser like firefox, chrome, opera and opera GX...
  10. Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening specific website with a specific browser (other than Edge).: I am trying to open a website (h2owirelessnow.com) with the TOR browser. Is there a way to select a link and have it open the website with a browser other than the default?...