Windows 10: Help with Flashdrive

Discus and support Help with Flashdrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmberlynPulver-Klutke, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Help with Flashdrive

I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou

:)

AmberlynPulver-Klutke, Mar 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 12, 2019
  3. save FAVORITES list onto a flashdrive

transfer my extensive FAVORITES list onto a flashdrive - delete from my laptop.

JohnsHopkins, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Help with Flashdrive

Sandisk flashdrives

When scrolling is required to view lists of movies contained in all of our flashdrive cruzer glides (SanDisc), using any of the 3 USB ports of our laptop, we are always returned to the top of list within 10 or 15 seconds, resulting in our losing our place
    . Movies still play well, but must be chosen quickly (if scrolling is required). This just started happening this week.

GordonMcLee, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Help with Flashdrive

1. Help with Flashdrive - Similar Threads - Help Flashdrive

2. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  3. Need Help usb devices wont work except for flashdrives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help usb devices wont work except for flashdrives: I am using a Acer TravelMate P214-52. I've used many methods on youtube and other forums and but nothing seems to work. My laptop has 3 ports but this one at the up of usb root hub is connected even though I have only three ports. I think this is the cause on why my usb...
  4. Need Help usb devices wont work except for flashdrives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help usb devices wont work except for flashdrives: I am using a Acer TravelMate P214-52. I've used many methods on youtube and other forums and but nothing seems to work. My laptop has 3 ports but this one at the up of usb root hub is connected even though I have only three ports. I think this is the cause on why my usb...
  5. Need Help usb devices wont work except for flashdrives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Help! Blue screen of death error code 0xc000000e. I don’t have a windows flashdrive or cd...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Blue screen of death error code 0xc000000e. I don’t have a windows flashdrive or cd...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bandit1189 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyeylu/help_blue_screen_of_death_error_code_0xc000000e_i/
  7. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  8. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Support
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  9. Help - bad USB flashdrive caused a problem

Help - bad USB flashdrive caused a problem: Morning everyone. have just noticed that having taken a USB flashdrive ( which I found could not be written to or read ) - I consigned this to the rubbish bin. A little later I found that an additional 'hard drive' entry was indicated in the 'This PC' window, which now...
  10. I need help booting windows 10 from a flashdrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help booting windows 10 from a flashdrive: I have put the windows 10 on my flash drive via boot camp on my mac. I plug it in my computer and boot from a usb. I only get the windows 10 logo. Just the logo no spinning logo or anything just the logo. I currently have Lubuntu running on my computer and i don't know how to...