Windows 10: Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not.

Discus and support Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] That is the folder. Idk what it means. Anyone have any guesses? Idk if it's safe or dangerous. When clicking it, it opens up to: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by W.C. Blitzy, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not.

Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not. 61cd2eaf-2b92-4d9d-80f0-dcb1e0aa69c7?upload=true.png

That is the folder. Idk what it means. Anyone have any guesses? Idk if it's safe or dangerous.

When clicking it, it opens up to:

Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not. 5be1aa9a-9ff0-4e5c-b717-9e17227c9c58?upload=true.png

I've not clicked on any of these.

I want to remove it but want to make sure it's actually not something important that I should keep on my computer.

Did a Malwarebytes scan, says it's safe.

Did a Webroot scan, said it's fine.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not. :D

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Jun 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not.

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not.

1. Help with folder. Not sure if it's safe or not. - Similar Threads - Help folder sure

2. is it safe to these folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it safe to these folders: I'm trying to free up space when i found these folders is it safe to delete them and if it is how can i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-these-folders/383ec25e-6d85-443e-a4b4-7d4ab7cff5ea
  3. is it safe to these folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to these folders: I'm trying to free up space when i found these folders is it safe to delete them and if it is how can i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-these-folders/383ec25e-6d85-443e-a4b4-7d4ab7cff5ea
  4. is it safe to these folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What are these folder? Are they safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these folder? Are they safe?: I just did a clean install of windows 10 and while removing stuff i dont use i found these folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-folder-are-they-safe/0422d5e8-f05f-4d97-8580-7429eec45285
  6. Unknown app not sure if it is safe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown app not sure if it is safe: A zip file has just appeared on my desktop. Diagnostic_v2.0.7.1_5_1222.exe. Does anyone know what this is please? I have searched online but only 3 results come up, All 3 are ITsafety.net who say "ITSafety blog will help you to clean your system from Adware, Trojans and other...
  7. Is it safe to delete this folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to delete this folder?: I have a Google folder in my C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Local folder. I briefly had Chrome installed when I first got my current laptop, but then uninstalled it and I'm not sure if this folder is just a leftover product of that. Is it at all safe to delete to delete this...
  8. Folders in ProgramData: Are this folders safe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders in ProgramData: Are this folders safe?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kriger369 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd45d3/folders_in_programdata_are_this_folders_safe/
  9. Not sure if this is a scam. Please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not sure if this is a scam. Please help: There is also a voice that says my computer is locked and that my ip was used without my consent [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-if-this-is-a-scam-please-help/44e61e27-b7c0-4b34-9dc9-6454b61198b8"
  10. Is it safe to delete these folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete these folders?: Greetings, Chrome 74 now says "Your browser is managed by your organization". I'm not part of an organization. I've been searching for a solution, but most people suggest using Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc). However, I have the Home edition of Windows, which doesn't...