Windows 10: Help with fresh windows 10 install

Discus and support Help with fresh windows 10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As you can see in my fresh install of windows 10, My display is showing 2 graphics cards. I am not sure if my pc is using the GeForce card. Shouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr.Ellzee, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Mr.Ellzee Win User

Help with fresh windows 10 install

As you can see in my fresh install of windows 10, My display is showing 2 graphics cards. I am not sure if my pc is using the GeForce card. Shouldn't it only be having the GeForce on here? I tried to disable to Intel HD Graphics card, but then my display looks like **** making me even more suspicious that my GeForce driver isn't working. Can someone verify how I know my pc is using the GeForce card rather then the board card?..What else should I do after a brand new install of windows 10? The PC seems to be running sluggish still and its a fairly good pc

:)

Mr.Ellzee, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Help with fresh windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Help fresh install

2. Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 10: I've been getting blue screen errors that include;1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED -- When I try to reinstall windows via Recovery option.2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -- Whenever it feels like it.3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION -- RandomlyI'd like to just wipe my hard drive which I can do,...
  3. Windows 10 fresh install bsod help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh install bsod help: Well I kept getting failed windows update and tried multiple avenues to fix that and couldn’t. figured I would do a fresh install today to fix it. That’s where I messed up lol. I select my partition and the initial install goes well. On boot it starts installing devices and...
  4. Fresh install of Windows 10

Fresh install of Windows 10: We are always encouraged to do a fresh install of Wondows 10 to avoid issues. I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am just at the place where it says to setup an account. I am doing the install for a friend and while I know her email address i do not know her...
  5. Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  6. HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10

HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10: 2 days ago I finished assembling my first PC build! I was super excited when I got it to POST. However, when I try and boot windows from USB, BSODs occur seemingly at random at different steps of the windows setup. Here is my system: 3700X, 2080 super, Asus x570 tuf gaming...
  7. fresh install help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fresh install help: okay, so I've been having some strange issues with lots of things, specifically in multiple games, and specifically R6S having mouse input lag. I think I just need a fresh install. I have a HDD and an SSD both 1TB and the HDD currently just has a backup on it, so could I...
  8. Windows 10 help with fresh install no drive found

Windows 10 help with fresh install no drive found: Ok so hey all I am in dire need of help recently reformatted my entire hard drive and I'm trying to clean install of Windows 10 Pro, the install runs fine but when I try to select a hard drive nothing appears and I get the little "Windows needs drivers to select or install on...
  9. fresh windows 10 install

fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...
  10. unable to fresh install-help!

unable to fresh install-help!: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 laptop. It had 8.1 on it. It was upgraded to Win10, used one day, then crashed, and unable to boot. When handed to me for inspection, I found the partitions were all kinds of messed up. After several attempts to straighten them out, we decided...