Windows 10: Help with Fujitsu drivers

Discus and support Help with Fujitsu drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know where to find drivers for the FUJITSU MHW2060BH Hard disk? I could find it for windows 10 submitted by /u/graverobber000 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/graverobber000, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Help with Fujitsu drivers

Anyone know where to find drivers for the FUJITSU MHW2060BH Hard disk? I could find it for windows 10

submitted by /u/graverobber000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/graverobber000, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Fujitsu Screen Glitch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use the Touchscreen of your Fujitsu tablet, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete model number of the tablet?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    • Are you aware of any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

However, we can try calibrating the Touchscreen and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below to calibrate the Touchscreen:

1. Click on the search bar on the Taskbar and type
      calibrate.

2. Now, click on Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.
    3. Under Display tab, click on
      Calibrate
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration process.
    5. Once the process is finished, you will receive a prompt to
      save the calibration data, click on Yes to save the process.

You can also try updating the Display drivers and see if that helps. Please follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10
    . In the above article, you will find the suggestions to update drivers for Battery, instead of Battery, please expand Display adapters and follow the steps in the article.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 8, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Hobbitt Win User

Help with Fujitsu drivers

Fujitsu ScanSnap S510

I have a ScanSnap S510 which I could not get to work with Windows 10 and after searching the internet and e-mailing Fujitsu (who said that the Scanner stopped being produced 2 years ago and no driver updates were forthcoming) I grudgingly decided to buy its replacement - the iX 500. However when looking at this scanner on Amazon and going through the reviews I came across this suggestion. Use the software for the iX500. I therefore went to the Fujitsu website and downloaded the ScanSnap Manager for the iX500 - I didn't bother with the Organiser software as you need to submit Scanner details (anyway I found that the Organiser for the S510 works fine). The S510 was disconnected and the downloaded software loaded. On reconnection the S510 was recognised and the Manager dialog box could be opened. The ScanSnap symbol appeared in the taskbar. I have scanned a few documents and everything appears to be as before. So, don't throw your S510 scanner away, just run it with the iX500 software. I haven't told Fujitsu!!

Hobbitt, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Help with Fujitsu drivers

1. Help with Fujitsu drivers - Similar Threads - Help Fujitsu drivers

2. Accidently Uninstalled Biometrics Driver in Fujitsu Laptop, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Uninstalled Biometrics Driver in Fujitsu Laptop, Windows 11: my biometrics was not working when i updated to windows 11, online suggestion said to uninstall and install again but i could not install it after uninstalling it. please help to fix this issue. i did a factory reset and till no use. i tried all the possible outcomes but it...
  3. Accidently Uninstalled Biometrics Driver in Fujitsu Laptop, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently Uninstalled Biometrics Driver in Fujitsu Laptop, Windows 11: my biometrics was not working when i updated to windows 11, online suggestion said to uninstall and install again but i could not install it after uninstalling it. please help to fix this issue. i did a factory reset and till no use. i tried all the possible outcomes but it...
  4. camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???: Updated from XP to Win 10 and built in camera hasn't worked since. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-a-fujitsu-lifebook-series-a/8b36511a-a6fb-475f-8c73-95ffbe56a942
  5. Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?

Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?: Hi, The Fujitsu ESPRIMO Q558 has Windows10 on it. I can't record anything, don't know how to do it! Indicates microphone is on! Does the device have a built-in microphone? Do I need an external microphone, and if so, which jack should I plug in? Sound I hear over...
  6. fujitsu scanner S1500

fujitsu scanner S1500: I was told by Fujitsu that I cannot scan now because microsoft's window image acquisition has a problem interfacing with the scanner and wia will not pick up the scanner's software. Fujitsu said the problem is on the computer's side, not the scanner. How do I fix this...
  7. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

BIOS Fujitsu AH532: I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom Bios : Phoeinex Request : I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them...
  8. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Fujitsu AH532: I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom Bios : Phoeinex Request : I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them...
  9. Fujitsu Screen Glitch

Fujitsu Screen Glitch: I have a Fujitsu fold-able tablet and after using the pen for a while, a certain part of my screen cannot of draw properly. 1/3 of my screen makes a weird squiggly lines when i need to draw. Can some one help me. Here is an image of my example.[ATTACH]...
  10. Fujitsu ScanSnap S510

Fujitsu ScanSnap S510: Okay, I know this scanner is getting a bit long in the tooth and Fujitsu are probably not going to bother with any updated drivers. I did manage to get it working intermittently with Win8.1 after installing what appeared to be some stop gap drivers from the manufacturer....