Windows 10: Help with GPS Settings

Discus and support Help with GPS Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear All, I need to find my GPS settings, so I can turn off and on again. Suggestion that I do that from a website to help with my registration with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidinaLamb, Sep 6, 2018.

1. DavidinaLamb Win User

Help with GPS Settings

Dear All,

I need to find my GPS settings, so I can turn off and on again. Suggestion that I do that from a website to help with my registration with them (can't find my address, only my neighbours across the road).

Thank you.

:)

DavidinaLamb, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Corduroy_Jr Win User
    help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Help with GPS Settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Help with GPS Settings

1. Help with GPS Settings - Similar Threads - Help GPS Settings

2. magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM: When I connect it to my USB it connects but then I get a message that there was an error. Is there a driver for this device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/magellan-rodemate-gps-model-5045lm/82095e21-6e71-4a7a-987b-508f1f4ef26a
  3. gps tracking in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gps tracking in windows 10: I have a windows ten computer. Also have an XP computer. With XP I could/can attach my handheld Garmin Venture HC GPS to it and use the National Geographic TOPO mapping software. I can track myself in real time. With the "upgrade" to a windows 10 computer, I attach the same...
  4. gps tracking in windows 10

gps tracking in windows 10: I have a windows ten computer. Also have an XP computer. With XP I could/can attach my handheld Garmin Venture HC GPS to it and use the National Geographic TOPO mapping software. I can track myself in real time. With the "upgrade" to a windows 10 computer, I attach the same...
  5. Microsoft Streets & Trips program with GPS Unit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Streets & Trips program with GPS Unit: I have the Microsoft Streets & Trips Program along with the GPS USB unit for use with my laptop. Now that Microsoftr has discontinueds the program is ther a way to continue to use the GPS unit with other programs or upload GPS map data?...
  6. email setting help needed

in Browsers and Email
    email setting help needed: I have just got a new laptop with windows 10 installed I am not getting emails in the mail centre or the action centre despite that option turned on how do I get my emails to appear in action centre ????? 32554
  7. BSOD after plugging in usb gps reciever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after plugging in usb gps reciever: Hp Elitebook 8540w i7 2.8 ghz 4gbs ram. I'm running a fresh windows 10 install. Everything seems fine until I plug a usb gps reciver into any usb port on the machine. I have checked for driver updates, everything is ok there. Gps reciever has been used on this machine for a...
  8. Admin Setting HELP!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Setting HELP!!!: Help!! I'm a total newbie to Windows 10 yet somehow changed from Administrator to Local user. How do I change back to Admin (so I have access to open my programs again!!)??? Thanks! Korrin 81810
  9. Unable to install Broadcom GPS driver (BCM4752)

Unable to install Broadcom GPS driver (BCM4752): Hi guys, I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my Lenovo Miix 2 8 tablet. Everything went fine. But, I wasn't able to install the driver for the internal GPS. It's a Broadcom BCM4752. The installation of all drivers I found (including Lenovo) ended with the...
  10. set up help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    set up help: is it possible to make the start up menu on the left side i do not even know what to call it look like windows 7 with extensions tiles etc while staying in windows ten. please be nice im old and easily addled and apt to be contused again i bow 2 u 75697