Windows 10: Help with HDR in windows 10

Discus and support Help with HDR in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I’m having issues trying to play HDR content in my Lenovo Yoga 720 which I have connected to my Sony X900F trough and USB-C HDMI adapter, if I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by guitarresco, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Help with HDR in windows 10

Hello I’m having issues trying to play HDR content in my Lenovo Yoga 720 which I have connected to my Sony X900F trough and USB-C HDMI adapter, if I go to settings>Apps>Video Playback without the HDMI conected to the TV the option to stream HDR video gets enabled but as soon as I connect it to the HDMI the option gets disabled what can I do in order to enable it? Is the problem being caused because as soon as I connect the computer to the TV the default graphics card changes to the Intel 630 HD instead of the Nvidia 1050? Thank you in advance if you need any info please let me know

:)

guitarresco, Nov 12, 2018
  2. R-T-B Win User

HDR Washed out on Windows 10

That was suggested in post number 3 I thought?

R-T-B, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    HDR WCG won't enable on Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Have you installed the latest graphics drivers? You may also check the Nvidia site for the latest drivers and follow their instructions.

If you’re having problems displaying HDR content, you can try the steps outlined in this support article:
    HDR and WCG color settings in Windows 10.

For more information about HDR requirements, please refer to this support article:
    Display requirements for HDR in Windows 10.

Update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Kris Ver Win User

Help with HDR in windows 10

intel UHD graphics no HDR

Hi,

We appreciate your efforts in providing details about your concern. To turn on HDR and advanced color
    settings in Windows 10:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > System > Display .
    • Turn on HDR and advanced color.
    • Select HDR and advanced color settings to view the color settings for your HDR display.

The HDR and advanced color settings page shows the color properties for your HDR display—including the wide format resolution, refresh rate, color bit depth, and color format.

Here's an
    article
    for more information about HDR and advanced color settings in Windows 10.

Should you have any other concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Kris Ver, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Help with HDR in windows 10

1. Help with HDR in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help HDR

2. My display supports HDR but Windows 11 says its unsupported please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display supports HDR but Windows 11 says its unsupported please help: My display supports HDR 400 I believe however the settings app says it's unsupported. I can launch a game like Destiny 2 and it will switch to HDR mode but I can't get windows to see my display as HDR at all. Please help...
  3. My display supports HDR but Windows 11 says its unsupported please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display supports HDR but Windows 11 says its unsupported please help: My display supports HDR 400 I believe however the settings app says it's unsupported. I can launch a game like Destiny 2 and it will switch to HDR mode but I can't get windows to see my display as HDR at all. Please help...
  4. Can anybody help? Turning on HDR stretches my screen beyond the monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody help? Turning on HDR stretches my screen beyond the monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cocksucker9001xX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqgv3b/can_anybody_help_turning_on_hdr_stretches_my/
  5. HDR cant be turned on with dual monitors. help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR cant be turned on with dual monitors. help please: I Recently bought a HDR capable monitor electriQ 28" 4K UHD EIQ-284KMB-HDR. I had some difficulty with hdr, but in the end, downloaded VP9 Video Extension to get HDR to work. Since then, when i have HDR enabled on my monitor, my settings are forced to "show only on 1" where 1...
  6. HDR cant be turned on with dual monitors. help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR cant be turned on with dual monitors. help please: I Recently bought a HDR capable monitor electriQ 28" 4K UHD EIQ-284KMB-HDR. I had some difficulty with hdr, but in the end, downloaded VP9 Video Extension to get HDR to work. Since then, when i have HDR enabled on my monitor, my settings are forced to "show only on 1" where 1...
  7. Windows 10 to enable HDR support in apps like Photoshop to help artists

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to enable HDR support in apps like Photoshop to help artists: For the most part, Windows 10’s Sun Valley appears to be an update focused on cosmetic improvements like rounded corners and new icons. But it also packs some decent enthusiast-friendly improvements under the hood, and one new feature is HDR support for colour managed apps...
  8. HDR Button Help - Anyone know why the HDR Button disappears sometimes? I am running a HDR...

HDR Button Help - Anyone know why the HDR Button disappears sometimes? I am running a HDR...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SomeBigCunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn5a3c/hdr_button_help_anyone_know_why_the_hdr_button/
  9. Help with HDR on external monitor

Help with HDR on external monitor: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I figured I'd give it a shot. So I bought a new monitor that supports HDR. My laptop has a gpu that also supports HDR, I made sure to check. But when the monitor is connected to my laptop(through HDMI) there is no option to...
  10. Help with HDR

Help with HDR: Hey guys so I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask , but I turned the option HDR on and it made my monitor goes black and shows only no signal , i don’t really know what to do I have found no similar problem online If anyone knows how to fix that Please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdr: not supported

2. x900f hdr with windows 10

3. windows 10 hdr sony

4. hdr settings on windows,
  5. display requirements for hdr video in windows 10,
  6. display requirements for hdr video in windows 10.download,
  7. x900f windows 10 hdr ,
  8. Windows 10 and HD 630 and HDR,
  9. hdr washed off windows