Windows 10: Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD

Discus and support Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi; Please find dump file at: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AooY3kvHGOFfmQ6Jpq6jyZxfcwmo?e=DtU3ZC Can you please help me resolve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fıratsuna, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD

Hi;

Please find dump file at: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AooY3kvHGOFfmQ6Jpq6jyZxfcwmo?e=DtU3ZC

Can you please help me resolve this?

:)

fıratsuna, Aug 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 22, 2020
  4. tfair Win User

Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD

BSOD on install from USB

Have an HP Notebook 14-cf0013dx, 8gb ram, 1TB HDD 5200rpm (full specs are in profile)

Attempting to reinstall windows after BSOD on start, mostly page fault in non paged area BSOD error but can also be irql not less or equal, or Kernel Secure check failure. Saw another one or two but cannot recall at the moment.

Symptoms. Can boot to USB in UEFI or legacy and Load the windows 10 install made from the windows creation tool. The loading files completes. The system restarts and the HP splash screen appears with the windows 10 dots circling underneath for about 2 revolutions then a BSOD.

First steps:
    Tried windows 10 recovery. over 48 hours still not completed.
    Ran HP hardware diagnostics, Memory HDD, system board all passed.
    Ran memtest86 from Hirens Boot CD. passed.
    Ran seagate HDD test. passed.
    Tried windows 10 USB install after each step above.
    Tried Windows 10 safe mode installation, was able to get through installation but on reboot the same results, BSOD within 3 revolutions of startup dot-circle.

Second steps:
    Removed HDD, hooked up to main computer and did a CMD, DISKPART, CLEAN
    Updated BIOS to most recent version F.53 to support windows 10 v.1909
    Moved DIMM from slot 1 to slot 2
    Tried HP cloud recovery with exact same results as listed above.
    Tried Windows 10 USB safemode install again same results. Was able to complete installation from USB but BSOD on restart.

Short of replacing the Motherboard due to the integrated graphics memory (which still tested good in HP system board test), I am at a loss. Please help with any suggestions.

tfair, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD

1. Help with HP OMEN17-an0xx BSOD - Similar Threads - Help OMEN17 an0xx

2. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP BIOS help: I want to disable my integrated graphics through HP BIOS, but I do not know how to. When I search it up, it says to go to advanced but there is no advanced for me. HP M01-F0024...
  3. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP BIOS help: I want to disable my integrated graphics through HP BIOS, but I do not know how to. When I search it up, it says to go to advanced but there is no advanced for me. HP M01-F0024...
  4. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD HP Zbook - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD HP Zbook - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi,Can anyone analyze my dump results. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 12 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer...
  6. HP laptop - multiple BSODs

HP laptop - multiple BSODs: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics: On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory...
  7. BsoD on win10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BsoD on win10 hp laptop: Hi, I just experience BSoD on my new hp laptop running Win10 in Spanish. The message is not clear as it says "...We are going to collect information about the error and after it will reboot automatically". The percentage indicated is 0% and has been like that for more than...
  8. Can anyone help me on this to resolve the BSoD on HP laptops .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me on this to resolve the BSoD on HP laptops .: dumps pointed to same driver: IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe. STACK_TEXT: ffffc080`065f7498 fffff800`9e8245db : 00000000`0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx ffffc080`065f74a0 fffff800`9e99d5c2 : ffffc080`065f7c98 ffffc080`065f7d30...
  9. Hp dv9000 bsod

Hp dv9000 bsod: Hello, I just registered hoping to finally find a solution for my BSOD problem before moving back to windows 8, already tried to get help in different forums but no luck. This is my missus's laptop and I know its old but it's still in perfect working condition and do not...
  10. HP Photosmart help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Photosmart help: Does anyone know if Windows 10 will now work with a HP Photosmart 385 printer? When I first went to Windows 10 in August my 385 would not work. I rolled back to 7 and everything was fine (I could use the 385 as a card reader and send photos over via USB cable to print, can't...