Windows 10: Help with Install of PC Health setup

Discus and support Help with Install of PC Health setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to run Windows PC Health Check setup to see if my computer can handle the Windows 11 Update.When I attempt to install the health check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chuckman4112, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Help with Install of PC Health setup

Hi. I am trying to run Windows PC Health Check setup to see if my computer can handle the Windows 11 Update.When I attempt to install the health check software, I get and error message saying YOU'LL NEED WINDOWS 10, VERSION 1803 OR LATER TO INSTALL THIS APP.System info says I have version 10.0.19043 Build 19043.About has Version 21H1.Is not the above past the required 1803 version?Can someone please let me know? Maybe an idea on how to fix it if it should working for my build. Thank you

:)

chuckman4112, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Help with Install of PC Health setup

1. Help with Install of PC Health setup - Similar Threads - Help Install Health

2. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  3. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  4. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Health Checker Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Checker Fails to Install: I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a "Windows 10, version 1803 or later" version to install it.Best of my ability, my OS build is 19044.1706. Is the 1706 the incorrect...
  6. PC Health Checker Fails to Install

PC Health Checker Fails to Install: I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a "Windows 10, version 1803 or later" version to install it.Best of my ability, my OS build is 19044.1706. Is the 1706 the incorrect...
  7. Troublke installing PC Health check

Troublke installing PC Health check: Dell XPS 8930 - got message - installation could not be opened - contact vendor to verify its a valid Windows installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troublke-installing-pc-health-check/aaa7cb87-3918-4438-aa28-d174ff84bae2
  8. PC Health Check Installation Error

PC Health Check Installation Error: So I wanted to download windows 11 using the update assistant. But the update assistant requires me to use the PC health check app to check compatibility.However, anytime I try to install the Health Check app, I get this error "An error occurred while writing installation...
  9. PC Health Checkup will not install

PC Health Checkup will not install: I cannot get PC Health Checkup to install. I get the error that says I need Win 10 version 1803 or higher. That is a false error. My Win 10 OS is at version 21H1 builder number 1043.1266. Reading the specs it appears I meet all the requirements for Win 11 but the Windows...
  10. PC Health Checkup will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Checkup will not install: I cannot get PC Health Checkup to install. I get the error that says I need Win 10 version 1803 or higher. That is a false error. My Win 10 OS is at version 21H1 builder number 1043.1266. Reading the specs it appears I meet all the requirements for Win 11 but the Windows...