Windows 10: Help with install on SSD

Discus and support Help with install on SSD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to upgrade my hp Pavillion laptop with an SSD. I installed the hardware part but I seem to have an issue with setting up the drive correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1blackcoffee, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Help with install on SSD

I wanted to upgrade my hp Pavillion laptop with an SSD. I installed the hardware part but I seem to have an issue with setting up the drive correctly. I did a clean install of Windows 10 from a flash drive but I have no idea on how to make a working recovery (D) partition/drive and, more importantly, I can’t always start up the computer. It seems it can’t locate where the operating system is without the flash drive most of the time. How can I set this up correctly? Thank you.

submitted by /u/1blackcoffee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/1blackcoffee, Nov 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help with install on SSD :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Help with install on SSD

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Help with install on SSD

1. Help with install on SSD - Similar Threads - Help install SSD

2. SSD HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD HELP: hey i was just wondering i was going to replace an ssd i have currently for a better one and i was going to do a clean install of windows again via usb, after i get windows running on pc would the os automatically be in the ssd or is there more steps to do afterwards to get...
  3. SSD HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD HELP: hey i was just wondering i was going to replace an ssd i have currently for a better one and i was going to do a clean install of windows again via usb, after i get windows running on pc would the os automatically be in the ssd or is there more steps to do afterwards to get...
  4. Can't install windows on ssd, can u help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows on ssd, can u help?: HiI have installed a new SSD replaced my laptops HDD with ssd and now that i am trying to install windows 10 on it i get load driver error.SSD shows up in bios but when i use command prompt with "diskpart" and "list volume" commands, ssd does not show up.My laptop : asus...
  5. Help - SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help - SSD: Hi, I just bought a new SSD Crucial MX500, and after I initialized the drive, the name of the SSD is USB 3.0 Super Speed SATA instead of the drive name in Device and Task Manager. What can I do to fix this? Also, the speed of the SSD is at 560 MB/s but when I ran Crystal Disk...
  6. Installing new Laptop SSD - Help with keeping files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing new Laptop SSD - Help with keeping files: I've done a lot of googling and I'm not certain on a few things. I want to install my new SSD in my laptop and then do a clean install of windows and then be able to get my files. Do I: A) create a back up on USB and then somehow run that on the clean install of windows...
  7. Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD: Hi Reddit, This is my first post. Guess I'll be Stuck here forever! Currently upgrading my girlfriend's laptop from a HDD to SSD. Hers is an Acer laptop where mine is an old Sony vaio (use for engineering) where I already completed a windows install myself. My question is...
  8. New SSD install partition help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SSD install partition help.: Hello. I am installing a new ssd and I need help with the partitions. I purchased a WD Black SN750 1tb. I installed it in my laptop (Alienware M15). I downloaded the windows 10 disc image iso file on a USB. I am in windows setup and I selected custom install and I'm on the...
  9. fresh install win 10 on SSD - partitions help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install win 10 on SSD - partitions help: Hi Tenforums: ( windows 10 64 bit version 1909 build 18363.535 ) I replaced my old laptop hard drive with a Samsung 860 EVO to help it limp a bit faster.... Had temporary hiccups as install media seemed not to like the said SSD as target for installing the OS. After trial...
  10. SSD Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Help: Okay SO I managed to install Windows 10 on my SSD for my computer. However I noticed that its been giving me this event ID 10 error on boot it reads as the following. A TCG Command has returned an error. Desc: AuthenticateSession Param1: 0x1 Param2: 0x60000001C Param3:...