Windows 10: Help with install Windows 10 on a new build (OSX user)

Discus and support Help with install Windows 10 on a new build (OSX user) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/serxp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fus4xv/help_with_install_windows_10_on_a_new_build_osx/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serxp, Apr 4, 2020.

1. /u/serxp Win User

Help with install Windows 10 on a new build (OSX user)

/u/serxp, Apr 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 4, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Help with install Windows 10 on a new build (OSX user) - Similar Threads - Help install build

2. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INstalling Windows 10 on a new build: Hi All,I have built a pc and want to install Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. Does this entitle me to a copy of Windows or do I have to purchase an instance for this machine i do plan to add this to my Family accountThanksjohn...
  3. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INstalling Windows 10 on a new build: Hi All,I have built a pc and want to install Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. Does this entitle me to a copy of Windows or do I have to purchase an instance for this machine i do plan to add this to my Family accountThanksjohn...
  4. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!: Got my first build put together yesterday. Went pretty smooth, took my time. At the end of the day, I hit the power button and... It posted. Todays mission is to install Windows 10 64bit Pro (without a license for now) Got off to a bad start when the install flash drive was...
  6. Windows 10 install on new build

Windows 10 install on new build: Recently I built a new PC and everything posted fine. I formatted a new SanDisk USB using the media creation tool. In the bios I set the boot priority for the USB and verified that the mobo recognized my nvme. When I tried to boot from the USB, I get stuck in an endless bios...
  7. installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

installing Windows 10 on a new PC build: I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my new PC build. I have re-prioritized the boot preferences to the USB key, and when I try to install the 64 bit installation it says loading files, but then it freezes on the blue window pane. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Install Windows on a New Build

Install Windows on a New Build: I'm working remotely because of COVID with my grandson to build a Windows computer. He is a real newbie and is paying for everything himself so I don't want to waste is money. Unfortunately, the case that he bought does not have the ability to mount a DVD drive. Being...
  9. (New user from OSX) Independent Workspaces possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (New user from OSX) Independent Workspaces possible?: I've been using OSX for the past 10ish years now, and just replaced my iMac with a windows 10 PC. I have 4 screens that I use for work, and wanted to see if there was a way to set each workspace as an independent one like you can with OSX. I have seen a few things here and...
  10. Windows 10 Installation on New Build

Windows 10 Installation on New Build: Hello, I'm getting bits together to build a new computer after my Windows 7 computers motherboard failed and have a couple of questions regarding installation of Windows 10. I've seen in various places that you can still use a Windows 7 activation code to activate Windows...