Windows 10: Help with login

Discus and support Help with login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All. Just set up a family user account for my Son with his outlook account. Its all activated but when he goes to log in with his password it says... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Krom, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Krom Win User

Help with login

Hi All. Just set up a family user account for my Son with his outlook account. Its all activated but when he goes to log in with his password it says
    " you must be online the first time to complete your account setup"
    there is an internet connection, so what's going on? Appreciate the help. Probably a simple solution.

:)

Krom, Apr 8, 2016

2. Using Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 10 March 2016 (KB890830)

In Windows 10, once you have installed the following as a bundle: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830) - using the usual windows update, how do you locate the
    file, open the file to use the file to take advantage of the full features of the windows Malicious Software Removal Tool? Thank you.

Help With Spam, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Mouse cursor contsantly blinking and not working properly

I have the same problem. It will not let me select when the mouse pointer is flashing. I have to wait for the computer to be on for awhile to stop the flashing.

I have reinstalled the mouse software and updated the driver.

Any suggestions?

Help with license, Apr 8, 2016
  4. Krom Win User

Help with login

Anyone could help would be great.

Krom, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Help with login

1. Help with login - Similar Threads - Help login

2. Help please!!!! Login in Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please!!!! Login in Pin: Last week my pin stopped working stays that it was the wrong pin even though I know it was the correct pin. I reset the pin and put in a new one. Must of put in the wrong pin and now it wont even let me reset the pin.. I am in panic all my work stuff is on this computer.. Any...
  3. Help please!!!! Login in Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please!!!! Login in Pin: Last week my pin stopped working stays that it was the wrong pin even though I know it was the correct pin. I reset the pin and put in a new one. Must of put in the wrong pin and now it wont even let me reset the pin.. I am in panic all my work stuff is on this computer.. Any...
  4. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  5. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  6. help with login and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with login and restart: hi I have a surface go 2 laptop and I haven't has any problems with it until all of a sudden my finger id doesn't work and I have to use my pin but I couldn't. I thought I had the right pin it wasn't. Then I tried the password it didn't work either and I have already tried to...
  7. help with login and restart

help with login and restart: hi I have a surface go 2 laptop and I haven't has any problems with it until all of a sudden my finger id doesn't work and I have to use my pin but I couldn't. I thought I had the right pin it wasn't. Then I tried the password it didn't work either and I have already tried to...
  8. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  9. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  10. When I login in to my laptop it and open up chrome it says internet is blocked please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I login in to my laptop it and open up chrome it says internet is blocked please help: When I go to my settings and check wifi and it says connected but no wifi but when I use the wifi that says no connection on my phone it works perfectly fine and now when I try to log in it says no internet connection help...