Windows 10: Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

Discus and support Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am trying to set up my Gmail account in the Windows 10 Mail app. Had no issues setting up my outlook.com account. I put username... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jjcfrank, Sep 19, 2018.

1. jjcfrank Win User

Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

Hello everyone,

I am trying to set up my Gmail account in the Windows 10 Mail app. Had no issues setting up my outlook.com account. I put username and password (no issues at all) and give access to app for calendar, contacts, etc and then press ok. Then when it seems Mail app is about to set the Gmail account it gives the next error message:

"We are sorry, but we were unable to do that

Error code: 0x8000000b"

I've searched the whole world wide web but no one has a solution to it. Would you help me?

Many thanks,

Frank

:)

jjcfrank, Sep 19, 2018

2. Error code: 0x8007042b GMAIL SETUP IN MAIL APP

I can't add my gmail account to the mail app in windows 10. When i go to add account and select google, the following error message pops:

Something went wrong...

Sorry we were unable to do that.

Error code: 0x8007042b

I don't have a 2 step verification in gmail. What do I do now?

BirajKhanal, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Error code: 0x8007042b GMAIL SETUP IN MAIL APP

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

Access to less secure applications - on

bahattinoran, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

Error code: 0x8007042b GMAIL SETUP IN MAIL APP

I can't add my gmail account to the mail app in windows 10. When i go to add account and select google, the following error message pops:

Something went wrong...

Sorry we were unable to do that.

Error code: 0x8007042b

Even before I add a gmail account

stephen_cartwright, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

1. Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:... - Similar Threads - Help Mail App

2. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  3. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  4. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We were unable to find drivers for your product.: i wanted to install a driver off the hp website but when i enter my device it says. We were unable to find drivers for your product. I wanted to fix a firmware issue that i see people have with the same hp 830 g7 but it keeps telling me "We were unable to find drivers for...
  5. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

We were unable to find drivers for your product.: i wanted to install a driver off the hp website but when i enter my device it says. We were unable to find drivers for your product. I wanted to fix a firmware issue that i see people have with the same hp 830 g7 but it keeps telling me "We were unable to find drivers for...
  6. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  8. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  9. Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: we are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id:...: Hi, Navigating in the https://portal.azure.com/ with my university credentials and pressing on the view product key button for one of the available softwares I got this error. This happened after that I pressed many times this button many times successively. in the...
  10. We were hacked by a company representing itself as Microsoft What can we do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We were hacked by a company representing itself as Microsoft What can we do: Our computer was frozen up and the people claimed that they were from Microsoft and were the only ones who could fix it. They got money from us, and I have closed my bank cards. I want to know if they have access to everything. I am scared....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail 0x80000000b

2. error 0x80000000b

3. 0x80000000b

4. something went wrong error code 0x80000000b,
  5. acer aspire laptop email app error code 0x8000000b,
  6. were sorry but we were unable to do that in mail i cant sign it,
  7. were sorry but we were unable to do that,
  8. sorry gain but we unable to help ,
  9. we are sorry but we were unable to do that,
  10. sorry but we were unable to do that 0x8000000b,
  11. 0x800c000b error outlook gmail,