Windows 10: Help with Malware/spyware??

Discus and support Help with Malware/spyware?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlehJB, Feb 23, 2019.

1. BlehJB Win User

Help with Malware/spyware??

I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how do I get rid of them and clean my pc? What kind of virus is this? Superantispyware isnt seeing them as a threat and when i scanned my computer with avast and malwarebytes it found nothing.

:)

BlehJB, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Malware, spyware, Teamviewer

To avoid duplication and further confusion a forum moderator will probably opt to merge this thread with your previous thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning/malware-spyware-teamviewer/107c1f1f-497a-4c23-b1ee-1771c8625db0

As was mentioned in
    http://askleo.com/i_got_a_call_from_microsoft_and_allowed_them_access_to_my_computer_what_do_i_do_now/?awt_l=Bg3x_&awt_m=JK7z9_UOFJdfbL
    referenced in my post in your first thread, you do not know what may have been done
    if you allowed a potential scammer access to your computer. If you are still concerned that your computer is no longer secure, why don’t you restore or reset your computer or seek advice from a professional computer repair technician? Before attempting a
    “recovery” on Win 10, suggest you very carefully review the following:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Regards...

Le Boule, Feb 23, 2019
  3. johnspack Win User
    Spyware/malware scanners ect

I seem to have dropped out of the loop somewhere... I remember Malwarebytes used to be good, but guess not anymore. Found a nasty little bug using Spyhunter, which which was causing a bad browser issue. Now I know not to be so complacent about something as benign, or nasty, as malware. Got spybot installed now, and will try others. I hate that I missed a stupid bug, what other good malware/spyware scanner/removers do others recommend?

johnspack, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help regarding Spyware/Malware ads01-atmgroup.rhcloud.com redirection

I have been using Mcafee Livesafe since last 3 month licensed version, even though my PC has been infected by some spyware which automatically opens my webbrowser with site <spyhunter download site removed> and a lots of redirection and finally landed
    to some advertisement site. Mcafee was unable to solve it not even there techmaster. Now I uninstall it and scanned PC with Windows defender even though nothing detected. For give a try I installed Spyhunter, he detected some 98 registry errors/spyware/malware
    in my PC. Can someone help me how to get rid of such malware without purchasing another Spyhunter program(Because I already purchased Mcafee livesafe and that was a mistake). I dont want to go for another such antivirus option. Needed your help to get rid
    of such malware/adware removal.

Virendra_86, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Help with Malware/spyware??

1. Help with Malware/spyware?? - Similar Threads - Help Malware spyware

2. spyware and malware remouval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spyware and malware remouval: spyware and malware remouval https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-and-malware-remouval/57713715-8e63-4afc-b898-597af748cb06
  3. spyware and malware remouval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spyware and malware remouval: spyware and malware remouval https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-and-malware-remouval/57713715-8e63-4afc-b898-597af748cb06
  4. Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.: What do viruses, spyware and malware do? They hijack your computer, install unwanted software, corrupt your files making them unusable, and spy on your activities. Literally...EVERYTHING that Microsoft does. Many know this already because we've spent endless hours setting up...
  5. Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Audacity 'Spyware': Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1081) Audacity 3.0.2 Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner - MacRumors How can block the spyware, (Firewall, Registry... everywhere where I can...
  6. !HELP! MALWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    !HELP! MALWARE: i was looking throu task manager as usual , and i noticed the procces 'BridleBuddlesService' i did some research and found that it is a realy annoying malware , i pretty mutch tried everything to uninstall / delete it but nothing seems to work becouse i dont have permission...
  7. Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!

Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!: “Lync Mobile Feedback: 41263” Can anyone tell me what this means I believe someone has added me to a family group or something in this thing that didn’t have permission to is this some kind of spyware or something to connect phones and information...
  8. Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird stuff in system either Malware or Spyware: I've had an issue with Malware/Spyware/Other ware about a month ago, ever since my computer has not performed well. When ever i open task manager it has Stuff such as Skype and Microsoft store running in the background. Plus my system attempts to write or perform something...
  9. Malware/Spyware Support Scam

Malware/Spyware Support Scam: [IMG]So, i have a serious problem... Someone, anyone... PLEASE help me!!! My computer is locked and i cannot click off the page to do anything to fix this problem. I realize this is a scam and i have not given any information or called the number as i know its not real, but...
  10. Anti-Spyware help

Anti-Spyware help: I've always run SuperAntiSyware on my previous Windows XP & 7. Since upgrading to Windows 10, the application has reported in excess of 700 hits, today it was 1,138. I've never had that many! I'm using Firefox Developer Edition, might that be the problem or are...