Windows 10: help with managed by organization

Discus and support help with managed by organization in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i downloaded word from my school and now i cant change my pc password because it says my pc is still managed by the school even through i signed out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Willie606, Jul 12, 2020.

1. help with managed by organization

i downloaded word from my school and now i cant change my pc password because it says my pc is still managed by the school even through i signed out, how do i fix that?

submitted by /u/Willie606
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Willie606, Jul 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Chrome extensions managed by organization <== cannot remove this

Hi, this is a seemingly rational account: naturally I've no idea what you've already read. That's a typical problem in trying to guess what to suggest, as you can imagine.

You may be better seeking help on a Chrome-specific forum.

Why Does Chrome Say It’s “Managed By Your Organization?”

More:
    Chrome Saying It's Managed by Your Organization May Indicate Malware
    https://www.askvg.com/fix-your-brows...google-chrome/

dalchina, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 N Pro 1511 - Lock Screen Personalization - "Some settings managed by your organization" - No Windows Spotlight

Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?

Issue: “Some settings are managed by your organization”.

If your computer is not connected to a Domain, I suggest you to try the suggestions from the thread below and check if it helps:

WINDOWS 10 - Notification Settings: some settings are managed by your organization

Please reply us with above information & status we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Yancyd66 Win User

help with managed by organization

*Some settings are managed by your organization

Did that and it doesn't work.

Open Start Menu and type gpedit.msc.

• Right click on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
    • Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    • Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    • Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.
    • Still see: *Some settings are managed by your organization.

Then tried regedit suggestion from other community person that didn't work:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.

Now you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.

Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.

Click on OK.

Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.

Issue with this suggestion is that there is no "PushNotifications" listed.

Yancyd66, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

help with managed by organization

1. help with managed by organization - Similar Threads - help managed organization

2. Some of these managed by organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these managed by organization: Okay so I am on a windows 10 home pc and I bought the desktop version and it came with a message, not letting me change the lock screen, Stating that some of these were managed or hidden by my organization, Which I don't have. Is there anyway to fix this without completely...
  3. "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" HELP: hi,i was trying to change some of my settings in settings and for some reason it says "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" i installed windows 10 PRO 2 days ago and selected the option that said setup for individual and not for organization,...
  4. "This setting is managed or hidden by your organization", "this is managed by your it help...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This setting is managed or hidden by your organization", "this is managed by your it help...: I can't access virus and threat detection anymore and this has been causing issues saving and working on projects. I'm apparently being blocked by my organization, or IT company depending on what I'm trying to access. It's a personal computer with no affiliation to anything...
  5. managed by your organization

in Browsers and Email
    managed by your organization: I tried to change some settings in my browser: Microsoft Edge Version 87.0.664.47 but I get a message: Your browser is managed by your organization I don't understand as I am not managed by an external administrator on work...; I installed my computer from scratch and are...
  6. Help: "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: "Some settings are managed by your organization": Out of nowhere, this popped up on my updates screen and won't let me update. I noticed some strange things since updating to 2004, maybe it's a coincidence, but here is what has happened thus far: 1) Microsoft Teams magically installed on my computer and decided to boot up...
  7. managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    managed by your organization: When setting up my computer, I made myself as the Administrator. Now I find the message "managed by your organization." Please tell me how to remove this and return myself as the administrator? I have seen things about using gpedit.msc but I have windows 10 Home edition....
  8. managed by your organization

managed by your organization: What does the term "managed by your organization" means? It keeps appearing on my Microsoft laptop although I am not a apart of any organization!1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organization/1ea3e061-7df8-42d4-b21e-4855af851880
  9. Managed by your organization

Managed by your organization: I try to be organized but I am not an organization. When I get updates I see a message stating some settings on my PC is managed by "your organization". Why? How can I fix this? Some research indicates I am getting the message because I have enrolled in the Insider Program,...
  10. Settings Managed By Organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Settings Managed By Organization: Hello. I have a weird issue. I cannot stop insider builds, change which track I am on, or change feedback settings. Being unable to change feedback settings is preventing me from getting the latest insider builds. At the top of the relevant pages, it says "Some settings...