Windows 10: Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10

Discus and support Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to manage Iphone Screen time remotely via PC Windows 10 and cannot seem to find instructions to do so. I have Icloud for Windows loaded as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KRRaubie, Oct 26, 2018.

1. KRRaubie Win User

Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10

I am trying to manage Iphone Screen time remotely via PC Windows 10 and cannot seem to find instructions to do so.

I have Icloud for Windows loaded as well as Itunes for Windows. I am logged into Icloud as well but I cannot find the instructions for Managing Iphone Screen time remotely. Any tips on that?

:)

KRRaubie, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 26, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 26, 2018
  4. IrisMcCoy Win User

No drivers for Apple in windows 10 iPhone 5S iOS 9

Oops. I had to expand my view of the devices to "show all devices". From there I deleted an Apple driver that was greyed out, and updated the other Apple driver. That created a portable device driver for my Iphone!!! I think this is success.

NOT success. The Apple driver (which was under USB devices in the device manager list) which I updated from the menu is now GONE (after the reboot which I did as instructed above). There is now a USB driver labelled "Unknown USB device (device descriptor
    request failed)". I still show a listing under Portable devices for "Apple Iphone", but without the companion USB Apple driver the laptop is still unable to "see" the phone. I am completely at a dead end. Any suggestions (short of going back to a previous
    version of Windows - that is beyond my expertise) would be appreciated!

IrisMcCoy, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help managing Apple

2. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  3. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  4. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC: Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but I do not see my phone on the top bar. In fact, my phone won't even charge when connected to...
  5. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc: I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then I get this message Device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\6&1285639f&1&0000 requires further installation. Any ideas?...
  6. Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home

Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home: Need help finding the Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-iphone-device-driver-for-windows-10-home/a2e0006c-f2a8-43cb-9bdb-3ce9abc3e2c7
  7. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  8. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  9. Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone: At Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft announced Your Phone app for Windows 10 which is a new way to bring PCs and phones in sync. Microsoft aims to bring the smartphones and Windows 10 closer by allowing users to access notifications, messages and photos from phones...
  10. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change screen time remotely

2. change screentime settings remotely

3. change screen time remotely iphone

4. remotely add more apple screen time,
  5. manage iphone screentime on computer,
  6. manage iphone settings remotely,
  7. manage apple screen time on pc ,
  8. can you manage iphone screen time on a computer ,
  9. can you change screen time remotely,
  10. iphone screentime remotely,
  11. can you remotely change apple screen time hours,