Windows 10: Help with mic

Discus and support Help with mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My problem is that very time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100% and need to put it down to 87 again. Any solutions to fix it ? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rhino1523, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Help with mic

My problem is that very time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100% and need to put it down to 87 again. Any solutions to fix it ?

submitted by /u/Rhino1523
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rhino1523, Mar 26, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Help with mic

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Help with mic

1. Help with mic - Similar Threads - Help mic

2. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  3. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  4. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.: Im Jesus, and i've been having an issue with my headphones with microphone includedI have the JBL QUANTUM 100, especially made for gaming since I am a player, but i've been having an issue with it, and it's pretty muchkilling me.The first time i tried those headphones with...
  6. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.: Im Jesus, and i've been having an issue with my headphones with microphone includedI have the JBL QUANTUM 100, especially made for gaming since I am a player, but i've been having an issue with it, and it's pretty muchkilling me.The first time i tried those headphones with...
  7. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  9. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  10. why i hear myself in headset when i use mic but is not Listen to this device. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i hear myself in headset when i use mic but is not Listen to this device. Help me please!!: why i hear myself in headset when i use mic but is not Listen to this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-hear-myself-in-headset-when-i-use-mic-but-is/3e437140-23aa-48c2-956a-58f98e1697e3