Windows 10: Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue

Discus and support Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had several programs that won't run due to this thing, the newest being Valorant saying that the component is required when it's already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sweet_Insanity, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue

I've had several programs that won't run due to this thing, the newest being Valorant saying that the component is required when it's already installed.. I'm forever getting Error status 0xc000012f. I've tried every solution I've found online except going into the registry. I"ve reinstalled the 2015 Runtime over and over with still no success. Can someone please help me?

submitted by /u/Sweet_Insanity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sweet_Insanity, Jun 3, 2020

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 3, 2020
  3. EvanBain Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.0.24215 issue with Rainbow Six Siege

I have been having the issue stated here "Microsoft Visual C + + 2015 x64 minimum runtime error on rainbow six" since the start of the year, but have been to busy to deal with
    it, where the msi installation package for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.0.24215 has disappeared, I tried following these instructions but to no success, I received help from the support team how diagnosed that my windows version was not
    compatible with the program(which is odd because the issue used to no occur)and suggested that I post a query here to receive help.

EvanBain, Jun 3, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue

1. Help with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime issue - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft Visual

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime issue: I have had this issue for a while, when downloading certain games and applications I get this error: sometimes I can skip this step. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-minimum-runtime-issue/64c2331d-6aed-417d-ade0-516cb117759a
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 version issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 version issue: Hi! I tried to install Epic Game Launcher and I had an error code 0xc000007b. Tried to uninstall and install again, in another folder, but nothing changes. My Windows 10 is updated, and my graphic card drivers too. I've noticed that last Microsoft Visual C++ 2015...
  4. microsoft visual c++ 2015

microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library help: Hi, I turned on my computer one day and this little debug error window popped up. No matter which option I click, it always pops up again, at first, immediately and then if I click it again, it comes back after about 5 minutes. If someone could help me out with this, I...
  6. Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime: Hello, whenever i try to open a game it shows "The following components are required to run this program: Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 runtime" and when i search my whole computer i can't seem to find the Microsoft Visual C+ + 2015 one but when i try to download the Microsoft...
  7. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: I can't install microsoft visual c++ 2015. I'm not sure if I need to remove one other but what do I take out to install microsoft visual c++ 2015? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/d7a02f18-05e1-463a-a242-272bd525e3fd
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Minimum Runtime cannot be found

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Minimum Runtime cannot be found: I downloaded the file "vc_redist.x64" which install Visual C ++ 2015-2019 redistributable (x64) 14.22.27821. However, when in the middle of the installation opens a box with this error. [ATTACH] What do I do to fix this error and install the package? PS: i am using...
  9. Visual C++ 2015 issue

Visual C++ 2015 issue: I'm trying to download a game but everytime i try it reports that visual 2015 C++ can't install. I tried to do it manually but it tells me that I already have it, but when I go to check I don't have it....
  10. how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime

how do i download microsoft visual c++2015 runtime: how do i down load microsoft visual c++2015 runtime on my computer as when i try to launch the game 303 squadron battle over britan i get a error message saying the following components are required to run this programme microsoft visual c++2015 runtime...