Windows 10: Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC

Discus and support Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I recently upgraded from a laptop to a desktop and it was working fine until yesterday. I got one BSOD yesterday and today it has been more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElCrabo420, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC

Hi I recently upgraded from a laptop to a desktop and it was working fine until yesterday. I got one BSOD yesterday and today it has been more frequent. It doesn't happen in safe mode but it happens every time I try to reset the PC at around 50%. I've gotten bsod codes: memory management, critical process died, system thread exception not handled and critical process died. I had all the correct drivers and never went to any websites other than trusted ones and haven't had the PC for that long. I have run memory diagnostic and it said there was a hardware problem but if this was the problem I believe it would still crash in safe mode (not 100% sure though). I have also checked and repaired the disc. Any help would be very appreciated as this is out of my element in the tech world.

submitted by /u/ElCrabo420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElCrabo420, Jan 12, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Jasten Win User

Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC

1. Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC - Similar Threads - Help multiple BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  3. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  4. BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!: I am looking for assistance to solve multiple system crashes happening now all the time...The following link contains the mini dump files and detailed system information.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmKRfieykdgogRrG1wSGp7ZIOgpp?e=6HntZLTroubleshooting performed:1. Updated all...
  5. Multiple BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD Crashes: I have been getting seemingly random BSODs regularly, and I've gotten a wide variety of error codes. Memory Management, Video Memory Management Internal, and multiple others. I tried to troubleshoot a while back, but I was met with dead ends. I replaced my RAM, my SSD, and...
  6. Multiple BSODs and crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded my PC and now I am getting multiple BSOD errors and frequent crashes. However I have no idea why this happens nor how I can...
  7. Multiple BSOD Crashes

Multiple BSOD Crashes: Over the last couple weeks I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. I've followed the steps in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and...
  8. Newer PC crashing

Newer PC crashing: Hello I have a newer PC that is running windows 10 that seems to keep crashing. I have updated everything and tried my best to figure out how to solve the problem or how to share the problem with the community for help. In the event viewer it reads an error as The...
  9. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  10. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...