Windows 10: Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Discus and support Help with my built computer from a few months ago? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kickcycling, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by addressing the BSODS.

I get BSODS such as—

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED -ntfs.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

A google search suggests that it’s a ram problem, but when I did a ram test a few months ago, there wasn’t any problems. I have updated all of my graphics card drivers and my chipset drivers.

Please help! Thank you all for reading.

Ram is Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 gb 3200

submitted by /u/kickcycling
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kickcycling, Oct 30, 2019

2. Back up in Windows 10 dated a month ago

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

As the initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to stop and start the File History service
    and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+R key and type services.msc.
    • Look for File History Service and select it.
    • In the left pane, select Restart the service.
    Hope this helps. Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Windows10 think my local user admin as Built-in Administrator. App can't be openen using the built-in administrator account

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

1. Help with my built computer from a few months ago? - Similar Threads - Help built computer

2. Just built a computer a month ago and running into BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just built a computer a month ago and running into BSODs: Hello,I built my computer a month ago and I haven't had any problem playing games such as Battlefield 2 and Hogwarts Legacy.However, since I started playing Plane Zoo this weekend, I've been getting a loop/cycle of BSOD. At first, the game crashed and my very first BSOD...
  3. Just built a computer a month ago and running into BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just built a computer a month ago and running into BSODs: Hello,I built my computer a month ago and I haven't had any problem playing games such as Battlefield 2 and Hogwarts Legacy.However, since I started playing Plane Zoo this weekend, I've been getting a loop/cycle of BSOD. At first, the game crashed and my very first BSOD...
  4. I have deleted Foxit reader from my computer few months ago, and it has appeared in my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have deleted Foxit reader from my computer few months ago, and it has appeared in my...: I have deleted foxit reader from my computer after system gave me some warnings about it. I believed that I succsesfully deleted everything however I have gotten the same warning from windows again and when I controlled documents in my computer Foxit reader has appeared again...
  5. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  6. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  7. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Justanormalswed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4bply/hey_i_need_help_this_happened_a_few_months_ago/
  9. BSOD's randomly since I built my computer about 3 months ago, 3 today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's randomly since I built my computer about 3 months ago, 3 today: Ever since I put together my computer back in early October, I have been getting random BSOD's while trying to play games such as Fortnite, CS:GO, BO4, and R6S. When I built my computer, I copied Windows over from an old Western Digital 500GB on to a Samsung 970 Evo 250GB...
  10. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago: I have purchased 118 sets of puzzles. I have over 1,000 credits, Cannot get puzzles to load now. When they do it says I have 2 puzzles in my collection. And they will not stay loaded. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago and she did nothing to fix...