Windows 10: Help with my issue

Discus and support Help with my issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve had my prebuild PC for just over a year. I think the problem originated like a couple weeks ago with my windows updates. I usually pause them at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tombebb, May 22, 2022.

1. tombebb Win User

Help with my issue

I’ve had my prebuild PC for just over a year. I think the problem originated like a couple weeks ago with my windows updates. I usually pause them at the start of the month so I can do them at a more convenient time, usually a week or 2 after. Then this month, I paused it like usual and then a week or so after, it automatically unpaused and tried to do the update. However above it was “Your pc is missing some quality and security fixes.” At first I tried to leave it alone for hours so it could fix it but all that kept happening was it would download the update, install it to 100% then give an

:)

tombebb, May 22, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2022
  4. Help with my issue

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Help with my issue

1. Help with my issue - Similar Threads - Help issue

2. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  3. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec
  4. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  5. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  6. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  8. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  9. Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...

Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...: Still having the same issue with KB503441, getting error code 0x80070643tried deleting update files in software distribution and restarting update to no availwas told to enlarge recovery partition to larger than 250mb but is already 530mbHelp is greatly appreciated...
  10. Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can any one help with an old issue, has Microsoft fixed failed to install KB503441 yet,...: Still having the same issue with KB503441, getting error code 0x80070643tried deleting update files in software distribution and restarting update to no availwas told to enlarge recovery partition to larger than 250mb but is already 530mbHelp is greatly appreciated...