Windows 10: Help with my PC, it’s not working properly

Discus and support Help with my PC, it’s not working properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys! I’m having problems with my computer, it freezes when I try to log in so I was trying to reset it and now I have done something weird. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicoleHildenborg, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Help with my PC, it’s not working properly

Hi guys!

I’m having problems with my computer, it freezes when I try to log in so I was trying to reset it and now I have done something weird.

How can I access windows? What is weird here? Please help! Thank you in advance.

Help with my PC, it’s not working properly [​IMG]

:)

NicoleHildenborg, Sep 13, 2018

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Help with my PC, it’s not working properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Help with my PC, it’s not working properly

1. Help with my PC, it’s not working properly - Similar Threads - Help it’s working

2. Please help My PC is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help My PC is not functioning properly: My PC could not update so i tried to give myself permissions from Registry Editor to make sure Windows Update is running everytime i open my PC by enabling it on services.msc BUT somehow while i was giving myself permissions, i did nothing crazy really.. was trying to give...
  3. pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not working properly: My pc is not working properly, after a while my mouse, keyboard, browser, message apps all start shwoung problems such as the mouse not being able to use scroll, switching all the keys that has 2 parts 1=1 shift+1=! but it just changes everything and it only seems to fix it...
  4. pc not working properly

pc not working properly: My pc is not working properly, after a while my mouse, keyboard, browser, message apps all start shwoung problems such as the mouse not being able to use scroll, switching all the keys that has 2 parts 1=1 shift+1=! but it just changes everything and it only seems to fix it...
  5. pc not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  7. PC is not working properly

PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  8. PC is not working properly

9. PC not working properly

PC not working properly: I do not believe my computer is running correctly as games crash and everything freezes and sometimes it freezes and makes a buzzing sound just hoping someone can help me out here's a bunch of stats. Sorry for the sketchy looking job I've done but if anyone can help me stop...
  10. My PC isn't working properly

My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...