Windows 10: Help with mysterious icons please

Discus and support Help with mysterious icons please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [IMG] [/IMG] can anyone please assist with getting rid of these icons now showing on all my pictures , they appeared without me adding them today???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kingrobbo, Nov 18, 2015.

1. kingrobbo Win User

Help with mysterious icons please

Help with mysterious icons please [​IMG]
    [/IMG]

can anyone please assist with getting rid of these icons now showing on all my pictures , they appeared without me adding them today???
    only thing I did was update adblocker plus then this happened

your help is appreciated

cheers

:)

kingrobbo, Nov 18, 2015

2. How to demagnify desktop

I installed Windows 10, later I hit a mystery key and the desktop icons are magnified. Have tried all the suggestions offered, no luck. Please help.

Marlenekravitz, Nov 18, 2015
  3. problem for windows 10 registration

I am using windows 8.1 verson and i not get mysterious new icon for windows 10 registration on the right-hand side of my pc taskbar.

Then what shall i do ?

please help me...beacause everyone have gotten this icon except me.

ArindamhazraUF, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Help with mysterious icons please

If you have a third party photo processing app that may be the problem. Here is what will happen if you are using Picasa: Google Groups

lopedoggie, Nov 18, 2015
  5. kingrobbo Win User
    not using any so strange

kingrobbo, Nov 18, 2015
  6. kingrobbo Win User
    clicking your link...I believe its Norton back up

kingrobbo, Nov 18, 2015
  7. kingrobbo Win User
    I can confirm it is I removed pics from back up and they are gone

thanks

kingrobbo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help with mysterious icons please

1. Help with mysterious icons please - Similar Threads - Help mysterious icons

2. the mystery of the ''MSVCP140.dlll'' please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mystery of the ''MSVCP140.dlll'' please help: Hi, so long story short, I bought The Sims 4 today on Origin. To play it you need to download the launcher, so I tried, but then a message popped up and said something like ''MSVCP140.dlll is missing, delete the program and reinstall it to fix the issue.'' I did, and it still...
  3. PLEASE HELP SOLVE MYSTERY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP SOLVE MYSTERY: For about two months now my Dell Latitude E5570 has been giving me an extremely hard time. Before I get into detail of the issues at hand, I have combed through thread after thread and I can't find any resolution to my problems, or really even something close to what I'm...
  4. Please help - unable to reset - frozen mystery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help - unable to reset - frozen mystery: [ATTACH] Inherited PC. Person that died was educated in computers. Trying to wipe PC clean for personal use. I get stuck at the screen below every time. Disables my mouse and keyboard to select anything. I think he rigged it to be this way. I burned a Win10 ISO USB to wipe...
  5. Mystery tray icon...

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery tray icon...: I have noticed a tray icon that I don't recognise. If I hover over it there is no information and if I click it nothing (appears) to happen. There is no right-click menu for it either. How can I identify it and deal with it? 120720
  6. Help Please with a Win10 Activation Mystery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help Please with a Win10 Activation Mystery: Hi There, I am now stumped .............. Background: 1) Have previously upgraded & dumped a Win7_64 Ult [SlicBios] into Win10_64 Pro and achieved successful online activation. 2) Following 1) & starting with a 'fresh' {OFFLINE} install of W10_64 Pro, whereby I...
  7. Mystery icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery icon: Hi. Can anyone tell me what this icon is for? (Top-right) [img] All the others shown, when mouse-over (hover) present some text info but this icon nothing. I've tried left-click, double-click, right-click ... nothing. T.I.A. *Smile 38413
  8. Mysterious Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Icon in Taskbar: My system is on 24/7 and I use a screen saver which activates after 15 minutes of inactivity. Every now and then, when I first start using the system in the morning, there is an unknown icon in the Taskbar (image below). Usually, the appearance of this unknown icon will cause...
  9. Mystery Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery Icon: I am at my wits end. I have searched and searched with no success. Has anyone seen this icon and can tell me what it is, please? Thank you in advance. ~~ [img] 48617
  10. Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help: Since a couple of weeks now i have the command prompt popping up every hour or two. It's just a flicker, gone so fast that i cannot read what is causing the popup (the prompt seems empty btw). I looked in Task Scheduler but there are no tasks shown that did run in the last...